Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: June picture challenge  (Read 33714 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: June picture challenge
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2008, 06:30:14 PM »

Okay, so I'm almost done with the challenge... the thing is, I think it might be a little over 2,000 words. But it says to try to write it in less than 2,000 words, it didn't say you have to write it less than 2,000 words... so, does that still count in breaking the rule?! Lol.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2008, 06:42:05 PM »

are you trying to break the rules? lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

She's got to live up to her title! :P

I think I'm going to try working on this one tonight, maybe it'll help me combat my writer's block
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »

YAY!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »

She's got to live up to her title! :P

I think I'm going to try working on this one tonight, maybe it'll help me combat my writer's block

lol let me know if it works! I might have to steal your idea.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

~ Two of the boys need to have some kind of conversation about why they are on that bed together.

Does this mean one conversation between two boys? Or two different boys each having their own conversation?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »

LOL uh...what?

You can write the boys talking to themselves if you'd like. That would be funny but I meant having a conversation with each other.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 08:08:25 PM »

lol let me know if it works! I might have to steal your idea.

Well, it sort of worked!  It got me a bit out of my writing funk, now to go try and finish the next chapter of L/L..

For now, here's my response! This one was really fun :) I'll have to try writing from first person more often!
http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9062
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »

YAY!!! we are on page four of this thread and have finally gotten our first challenge story!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2008, 08:15:01 PM »

It's always fun when that happens! Yay Sakabelle!

Sometimes, I wonder if we didn't have this forum to chat away on, would we get more written? lol I know I would! But I love you all too much to leave and go do something as silly as writing :P
Sarah

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »

lol well at least it was mostly challenge related talk!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »

Great job with the challenge!

*Kevin hands you a cookie*

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »

Yay, a cookie!  Thanks Mare :)

(And Kevin  :D)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »

LOL uh...what?

You can write the boys talking to themselves if you'd like. That would be funny but I meant having a conversation with each other.

I didn't mean them talking to themselves I meant, ugh, never-mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12