Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: June picture challenge  (Read 33844 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: June picture challenge
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2008, 09:31:47 PM »

LOL let's just say any kind of conversation will work then?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »

lol, I can still have a conversation about why, that wasn't the problem, I think I was just making it more complicated than it had to be. But, never-mind. I'll just do what I was thinking I'm sure it's fine.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 09:48:56 PM »

lol i'll trust you. I mean if worse comes to worst we can always put rule breaker under your name as well. One can never have enough rule breakers!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2008, 09:52:24 PM »

lol i'll trust you. I mean if worse comes to worst we can always put rule breaker under your name as well. One can never have enough rule breakers!

LMAO no you can't. I already know you don't know how. I think I'm safe. Otherwise I'd be the resident Kevin Killer already.  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

You are...we're just gonna have to wait for Julilly to make it official  :D
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2008, 04:57:45 AM »

are you trying to break the rules? lol

*begins to bawl* Yes... I am.  :'(  I just get carried away with words, lol.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2008, 06:15:59 AM »

Alrighty ya'll... here's my response.

And if anyone is wondering, YES.. I DID bend the rules a bit. ;D
http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9064
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

TantilisinTeaser

• Fledgling
  • What would Nick do?More like what wouldn't he do?!
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

ugh, ok, so I killed Kevin. Sue me. I had to kill one of them for the plot to work... would you rather I killed Nick?

DO NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT KILLING MR CARTER! Have you not read the universal fanfiction rules??!! Nick cannot die, ever and if he does he is to be reserected!! LOL! Kill Howie instead!

I have still not forgiven you about Kevin but I'm slowly getting there!

I still need to come up with a good idea for this piccie, have a few bubbling around just need to work out a few kinks! This piccie is one of my faves I have to say!
Lee Evans about People with Bluetooth: "FUCK OFF! It's like a Tusk, it's like he's had a fight with a walrus and lost!"

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2008, 02:04:49 PM »

DO NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT KILLING MR CARTER! Have you not read the universal fanfiction rules??!! Nick cannot die, ever and if he does he is to be reserected!! LOL! Kill Howie instead!

I have still not forgiven you about Kevin but I'm slowly getting there!

I must have missed that memo.  :D   But don't worry, I'm not going to off anybody... this time. this picture is way too much cuteness for there to be death involved.  Maybe some BSB's threatening death to each other, but no actual death.

Oh, and you're only allowed to be mad at me for killing kevin if you've read the story in which he dies, LOL so I DEMAND either immediate forgiveness or immediate reading of one of the three stories to which Kevin meets his end. (but I wouldn't read Nightmare On Backstreet if you don't like the thought of Nick dying  ;))

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2008, 02:06:11 PM »

In fact, I think I'll go start this challenge response right now. That is, if I can get past the staring at the picture part...

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2008, 02:07:36 PM »

I must have missed that memo.  :D   But don't worry, I'm not going to off anybody... this time. this picture is way too much cuteness for there to be death involved.  Maybe some BSB's threatening death to each other, but no actual death.

I think I would cry if one of them was killed off in one of these stories.  You're right Kelly, the picture is far too cute for that too happen.

Also, I adore your icon, Out Of Gas is my favourite episode of Firefly. (this is me NOT hijacking this thread!)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2008, 02:12:32 PM »

I think I would cry if one of them was killed off in one of these stories.  You're right Kelly, the picture is far too cute for that too happen.

Also, I adore your icon, Out Of Gas is my favourite episode of Firefly. (this is me NOT hijacking this thread!)
I agree! No murder in for this pic challenge!! lol.
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2008, 02:15:57 PM »

woohoo for other firefly fans. Hard to pinpoint my favorite epi. I love them all. Let me think about it and get back to you.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »

I agree! No murder in for this pic challenge!! lol.

I promise! Nothing but rainbows and butterflies this time around! You all forget that I don't just murder people. I'm also the queen of fluff. (split personalities are fun.)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2008, 02:38:59 PM »

You killed him 3 times?!?!?! lmao
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12