Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 66545 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Such is befitting of Mare's month. :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

aww. I bought Brian's CD and absolutely love it. I'm not quite the Brian fan I used to be but I still ADORE the Welcome Home album. I think it's beautiful and was very well done. But I do enjoy Christian music so that has never bugged me. I have Nick's CD and don't think I've ever listened to the entire thing all the way through. I bought that one just because it's Nick's. But I seriously can't hear it without laughing. I think it's ridiculous. Is that bad?
I'm kind of excited for AJ's except that if it's full of as much swearing as his show was then I don't know when I'll ever be able to listen to it with my kids around... way to go boner.

Oh, and am I the only one who's never seen House Of Carters? I wish I could jump in on this debate, but I haven't seen the show.  :-[
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

^It's probably still on YouTube. lol Or you could try NLY.com, I think their download section is still up...
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I enjoy christian music as well, but as much as I love Brian's voice he puts me to sleep lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

It's annoying that Baylee is on the last track....
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

He is? lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Yup. He says "I wanna hear Jesus Love You, Daddy. One, Two, Three. Go!" Then Brian sings. Then at the end, he says, "That was fabulous, Daddy. I gotta go. I love you Mommy and Daddy."

And I'm not gonna lie, I kind of wanted to hit Brian for that. lol
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Leighanne wasn't on there was she? LOL

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

No, but there's pictures of her in the album jacket.
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

oh lol well that's okay I guess.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

At least she doesn't think she can sing just because she acts. lol
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

oh i'm sure she probably thinks she can sing lol that's just a guess though.

okay enough talking about this topic...

lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

*sings* perchè è ci tante canzoni circa gli arcobaleni e che cosa è dall'altro lato

Points to anyone who can figure that one out lol *sighs* I'm bored!

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction

Oh my gosh! Blurry Brian pissed me off so much! There have been way too many times in the past couple years that I've wanted to smack Brian, and that's definitely near the top of the list.

Amen, I was so freaking ticked off cause all it did was show his LACK of support for Nick. AGAIN if we go back to when Nick went solo. We all knew it was Brian, blurryness and all, it hid nothing. It's because of the help of BSB fans his solo career even freaking launched.

The other major thing is how during his solo shows he's all for BSB (and singing songs like IWITW) but couldn't bother a ty in his liner notes of his cd. He didn't have to, but at the same time it came off very unappreciative since Nick did it on NON even with all the flack the boys (especially Brian) gave him. I miss old cool funny cute Brian :(
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction

aww. I bought Brian's CD and absolutely love it. I'm not quite the Brian fan I used to be but I still ADORE the Welcome Home album. I think it's beautiful and was very well done. But I do enjoy Christian music so that has never bugged me. I have Nick's CD and don't think I've ever listened to the entire thing all the way through. I bought that one just because it's Nick's. But I seriously can't hear it without laughing. I think it's ridiculous. Is that bad?
I'm kind of excited for AJ's except that if it's full of as much swearing as his show was then I don't know when I'll ever be able to listen to it with my kids around... way to go boner.

Oh, and am I the only one who's never seen House Of Carters? I wish I could jump in on this debate, but I haven't seen the show.  :-[

I'm not big on Christian music, I originally bought it because of my old love for Brian...before he became holier than thou. It was a last shot at him being my top fave. But I can listen to about half of the songs that are more open to interpretation, like "Angels and Heroes", "Gone Without Goodbye" "Welcome Home". I love Grace of My Life, I just have to force myself to ignore that it's about Leighanne cause it is a pretty song. I can't listen to the heavy religious songs on there lol. But it depends on how pissed off I am at Brian...and if he goes country more next, if I buy his next solo album or not.

I adore NON lol even with the cheesiness cause really that album is Nick, but you can also tell Jive held him back a bit. But even so, that album is random crazy cheesy Nick...and so I love it as such LOL. I'm actually curious about his next solo album to see the growth.

After hearing a studio of "Drive By Love", I'm really excited for AJ's album. If he ever gets it out. I'll buy that.

Howie...sorry lmao I'll buy his likely out of support only.

Kevin if he ever does one, I'd so get cause I like his voice.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25