Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I have no idea where to put this, so....  (Read 3951 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: I have no idea where to put this, so....
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 06:04:18 AM »

I didn't think debates even counted as drama?  :-\ A debate is a debate...unles s there's hair pulling...then it's drama, lol.

They shouldn't; there's only drama when people take them personally.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 12:44:20 PM »

hehe "all friendly and shit"... I don't know why, but that made me laugh and it reminded me of Cindy. (my most notorious character.)

anyhoo, I guess I wont start nothin, just for you. Instead I'll just send out lots of happy fluffy friendly vibes... lots of rainbows and bunnies and stuff. (most of them sent priority express to julilly cause she loves me when I do that, and of course some of them have to be thrown at Sarah, cause you know, karma and all!  ;))

it made you laugh because it was SUPPOSED to make you laugh!

and I was thinking of you (and various discussions on this board) when I wrote this last chapter of Protection because Nick is all aggitated and he's like "the whole scenario is nothing but sunshine and fucking rainbows!" LMAO.

They shouldn't; there's only drama when people take them personally.

or someone starts pulling hair. lol.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 04:19:48 PM »

it made you laugh because it was SUPPOSED to make you laugh!

and I was thinking of you (and various discussions on this board) when I wrote this last chapter of Protection because Nick is all aggitated and he's like "the whole scenario is nothing but sunshine and fucking rainbows!" LMAO.

LMAO AWWW. I'm glad to hear that I am associated with sunshine and fucking Rainbows! haha you should read Not Your Average Cinderella Story...  Your Nick sounds like my Cindy!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

^^ I might just have to do that Kelly.  ;)

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 10:04:42 PM »

I'm sorry you're leaving Josie. Unfortunately there are always going to be lil cliques of writers and some writers who assume they are above everyone else. Usually those people don't post here because they're self involved in their own stories. I've come to the conclusion that there will always be lil fan fic dramas, but if you REALLY love to write you're continue to do so. I've been to the point where I wanted to quit because of certain people, but I'm glad I didn't in the long run.
Pages: 1 [2]