Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for July 2008 - If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ashley  (Read 19766 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

This is Ashley's last week as featured story so if anyone has any comments or questions you should post them now. If you have any stories about writing this story that you'd like to share with us.

Was there anything you wrote and then wished you could change in the story?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Can you give your readers a clue to some of the events that might be occuring in upcoming chapters?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MonkeyAbu

Was there anything you wrote and then wished you could change in the story?

I know I haven't always been completely satisfied with how certain scenes have played out in the story. Specifically speaking, it's hard to just pin point examples, but what I'm talking about is how I have certain scenes planned out and they don't alwaus work out the way I want them to (or rather the characters don't allow them to play out right. LOL).

MonkeyAbu

Can you give your readers a clue to some of the events that might be occuring in upcoming chapters?

That's just mean. :P LoL. I don't think it would be right to reveal anything specific that is going to be happening in upcoming chapters. Don'tcha think it would sorta ruin it for anyone who has been reading? LoL. All I will say is that the drama will be turned up a notch and things are up in the air for everyone that is involved. Does that work?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ I was just trying to draw people in for you. But your answers work for me. lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Hope you had a great time as author of the month and I hope you get to updating your story again soon. :)

MonkeyAbu

^ I was just trying to draw people in for you. But your answers work for me. lol

Everybody who has been reading ITNC since I first started posting has tried to pry some of the future happenings out of me, but personally I think it's more rewarding as a reader to have to wait to find out what is going to happen, rather then find out beforehand.

MonkeyAbu

Hope you had a great time as author of the month and I hope you get to updating your story again soon. :)

You trying to kick me out already? Haha! I still have on ONE day left!  :D But yes, I had a very great time being author of the month. I wish more people would have read ITNC this month, but I completely understand that it being during the summer, everyone's really busy and there's a definite lack of time. But I think it still gave me a little bit of publicity. By the way, I plan on updating soon! :)

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion

I guess I caught you on your last day!  I will have to read it!  Congrats!

MonkeyAbu

I guess I caught you on your last day!  I will have to read it!  Congrats!

Nah, you didn't catch me on my last day. Tomorrow is my last day. Mare just has the habit of liking to give people the boot early. LoL. I hope you do decide to read ITNC. I think you'll like it. Can't wait to see what you have to think. And thanks for the congrats! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

You trying to kick me out already? Haha! I still have on ONE day left!  :D But yes, I had a very great time being author of the month. I wish more people would have read ITNC this month, but I completely understand that it being during the summer, everyone's really busy and there's a definite lack of time. But I think it still gave me a little bit of publicity. By the way, I plan on updating soon! :)

I'm not trying to kick you out early. You disappeared for a few days so I wanted to make sure I said my gooodbye to you before your month was up. And if you got at least one new reader, then this feature did it's job. :) Glad you enjoyed yourself.

MonkeyAbu

^ Ah well, it always feels nice to feel popular every once in a while, right? LoL.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

*waves hand* You have another reader....just one that hasn't started reading yet because she can barely keep up with the stories she's already started :P But I do plan to read it!  Congrats on being featured all the same :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

MonkeyAbu

Awww, well tankies! And I've got to get to reading something of yours also! :)

DaniGiggles

• Captain of Commotion
  • I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine

Well... I'm well over a month late for saying this, and I'm so very sorry, but Ashley, congrats on getting ITNC as a featured story! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I absolutely adore this story! I just saw that you updated it too *Gasps in surprise and happiness* I'm so proud! I'll definitely be reading it here soon, so expect to hear from me buddy. God, I haven't talked to you in so long! We shall change this :)
Becca: I *so* flirt with you in math.
Evan: Tell me about it. I - same-sies.
~Superbad
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7