Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: House of Monkeys -- Ashley's Updates  (Read 3051 times)

MonkeyAbu

House of Monkeys -- Ashley's Updates
« on: November 02, 2007, 12:07:51 AM »

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't found this board until now. Since everyone else seems perfectly comfortable with dishing out their own shameless plugs, I figure I oughta just get right in the action with y'all. Probably make it a lot less work for me to just post on here when I update instead of having to go around and email my readers. LoL...I swear I am not lazy. All that running around just gets tiring. Heh. But I'll create this thread now because I'm at work and nearly finished with an update for ITNC.

If Tomorrow Never Comes:  http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8337&warning=4

For anybody who has read it so far, it is a Brian fic. Um, yeah...I think that's a duh. Afterall, just look at the banner. (By the way, Ana...I don't know if I thanked ya enough for making it for me or not, but THANK YOU!!! ;D ;D ;D. Summary is as follows:

Ever since his brush with death as a child, Brian has lived every day with the fear of not knowing when today will be his last. When the heart demons of his past surface once more, he is faced with the struggle of realizing that tomorrow is never promised.

I would expand on that more but it would just give too much away and what's the fun in that?

So let me know any questions or comments.

(Lenni, this helps you out so I don't burry you with update emails! Haha)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 12:55:44 AM by MonkeyAbu »

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: If Tomorrow Never Comes
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 01:46:34 AM »

heh, we're all about shameless plugs on this board.  :D 

welcome to the dark side!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 01:57:40 AM »

Why tankies much Kelly!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 08:18:41 AM »

For those of you who are interested, I posted Chapter 16 for ITNC. Hoping to get some feedback. Let me know whatch'all think!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »

Just wanted to let you all know that I finally posted chapter 17 of ITNC! For those of you who are interested. Let me know whatcha think!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 06:40:22 AM »

Well gosh darn shizzel my izzel! *continues to do a jiggy dance* I finally finished and posted chapter 18 for all of you who are interested. Sadly this chapter has sat unfinished for over two months, but hey good news is I miraculously managed to finish it over the course of the past two nights! ;D I'm giddy right now because I finally managed to update and I would really appreciate all of the feedback I can get! So let me know what y'all think!

Ooh, oh yeah! *poke* And shamelessly may I mention that I updated "A Second Chance"? *poke*

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 02:05:37 PM »

Well gosh darn shizzel my izzel! *continues to do a jiggy dance* I finally finished and posted chapter 18 for all of you who are interested. Sadly this chapter has sat unfinished for over two months, but hey good news is I miraculously managed to finish it over the course of the past two nights! ;D I'm giddy right now because I finally managed to update and I would really appreciate all of the feedback I can get! So let me know what y'all think!

Ooh, oh yeah! *poke* And shamelessly may I mention that I updated "A Second Chance"? *poke*

yay Ashley!!!  Good for you updating!! I know you were totally stuck so I'm doing a little happy dance for you now.  ;D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:53 PM »

Aw, shibby! Thanks Kel! Ain't it just so much fun to do happy dances?

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »

I'll catch up soon as I get a chance, kay? Wanna avoid tear-jerkers for a couple days - the whole Heath Ledger, plus pms thing - heh. But i WILL read it a.s.a.p.!

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 11:52:41 PM »

Awww Lenni, it's alright. Take your time. The Heath Ledger thing is really sad. I decided I was going to watch "10 Things I Hate About You" here at work last night, got a little bit through it, and decided I just couldn't watch it. So I understand.

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »

Someone's on a roll! ;D *does victory dance* ;D I just posted Chapter 19 of ITNC. Would really appreciate as much feedback as possible!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »

Ooh! Ooh! I finally hit the 100 review mark for ITNC! How exciting! Just thought I would share my little moment of squeeing! ;D

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »

I just figured I would briefly mention that I have finally updated ITNC. For those who have been following the story and might not have seen yet. ;D