Fic Talk > Updates

Drop it like it's hot! Or... Updates from Dee. :o)

<< < (21/21)

nicksgal:
I'm dreaming of a time where my life gets less busy... I don't know when that will happen.

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

Pandora's Box on Absolute Chaos and Pandora's Box on AO3

Please find updates as follows (links now included after the titles):

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Eight: Reflection. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Two chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
I edited exactly 51 words in this chapter from the initial writing. I don't know if that's a good sign... or a terrible one. It feels bizarre to be this far along in posting and not know what I'll be posting next yet. I guess 00Carter counts. I did write 79 words of PDemons this week, so maybe I'll have something soon. I think I'd like at least 10-15 chapters of my next thing, whether that's PDemons or Not Like We Predicted, before I post one of them. We'll see how it goes. Maybe being done with PNecklace officially and out of 00Carter editing will give me some oompf on my personal projects.

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Nine: Confrontation. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Only one chapter left! Due to the holiday, I am taking a short break from updating next week, just because I don't know that I can guarantee that the last chapter will be ready to post. So I'll see everyone back here with Chapter Fifty on December 1st. Enjoy Thanksgiving!

nicksgal:
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving! At the end of this crossroad, I don't have a lot to say (at least aside from what I wrote in my Author Note). It's an odd feeling to post the end of a story. There's joy, but also emptiness once something is out in the world. I guess this is a "without further adieu" moment.

This week's chapter is Chapter Fifty: Great Divide. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Thank you for reading along with me and supporting this portion of this larger story to its completion. I don't know what I'll post next yet, but PDemons has almost four chapters completed. And, while we're not there yet, the PBox series has a planned end. Thank you again for continuing this journey with me. I hope everyone enjoyed my return as much as I have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version