Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Fanfic Favorites!  (Read 16876 times)

kaybee988

• Fledgling
Re: Fanfic Favorites!
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »

Thanks for the link Rose but the links to the stories are no longer good :(

All you people, can't you see, can't you see...

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2011, 02:35:04 AM »

My favorite stories are Song For The Undead by Rose and Rokofages75... that has to be my ultimate favorite one at the moment. I just love the imagry and characters...i ts amazing. 00Carter is another one, I just love Howie as the villan, that you don't see much. Total Kaos 24/7 by Mare...I just love how it goes between the past and present. I think the first story I ever read here was Mizpah by Mare and I still love it to this day, that series is amazing. I also love One in a Million by Forever Frick...Hawk and A Handsaw by Julilly...ther e are too many to mention LOL. My favorite ones of mine are Figured You Out and Always With You. Always was on FF.net back in the day. I just tweaked it when I moved to AC in 2009. I love Figured You Out because its so out of my comfort zone that I really was afraid to post it at one point. I love to write fanfics because it makes me happy knowing something I wrote is being enjoyed. I like to share my work, and hopefully I will get braver and post some other stuff I'm working on!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2011, 05:36:38 AM »

Thanks, Tracy!!  I love "Figured You Out"; I'm really glad you decided to step out of your comfort zone and post it.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2011, 06:02:38 PM »

Thanks Julie. I forgot to put down Curtain Call also, that one is one of my favorites. And Divisions Of Reality by Rose. Lol 

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »

Thanks! :)
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 06:21:13 PM »

My favorite stories are Song For The Undead by Rose and Rokofages75... that has to be my ultimate favorite one at the moment. I just love the imagry and characters...i ts amazing. 00Carter is another one, I just love Howie as the villan, that you don't see much. Total Kaos 24/7 by Mare...I just love how it goes between the past and present. I think the first story I ever read here was Mizpah by Mare and I still love it to this day, that series is amazing. I also love One in a Million by Forever Frick...Hawk and A Handsaw by Julilly...ther e are too many to mention LOL. My favorite ones of mine are Figured You Out and Always With You. Always was on FF.net back in the day. I just tweaked it when I moved to AC in 2009. I love Figured You Out because its so out of my comfort zone that I really was afraid to post it at one point. I love to write fanfics because it makes me happy knowing something I wrote is being enjoyed. I like to share my work, and hopefully I will get braver and post some other stuff I'm working on!

Awwww thanks! Hey sometimes the stories that takes you out of your comfort zone are the best ones. That's how RMTW is for me. :)

Thanks Julie. I forgot to put down Curtain Call also, that one is one of my favorites. And Divisions Of Reality by Rose. Lol 

DOR? Really? LOL. I am determined to finish that one that out of pure stubbornness. Thanks!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »

Thanks for the mentions Tracy lol I always get tingly when someone mentions Mizpah. My first baby, aww.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »

Thanks for the mentions Tracy lol I always get tingly when someone mentions Mizpah. My first baby, aww.

Mitzpah is love :)

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »

aww thanks! Which is funny because it's about a raving lunatic who is obsessed with the bible and Nick.....love! lol I'm nuts!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »

LMAO well so am I. So it fits, right?

bebybsb

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

Does anyone know about one called Reconstructing Fairytales, I don't remember the author.  and it was in somehow-you.com, it's been a looong time since I read it, but it was a favorite of mine.

rachel21

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2011, 09:01:20 PM »

My absolute favorite fanfic is The Ta'oth Trilogy. I wish by some miracle of god she'd update it but it wont happen.   :( But that's ok. I love all her fic though.  My second favorite fic is Cover Me With Dreams. I can remember the exact day I finished that fic. I was bawling my eyes out and I had to take a walk to clear my head because it affected me so much. I can't read it again because it kills me. Lol My third one is Broken/By My Side. Another series that hit me hard. There is another that wasn't as well known and it wasn't finished either but loved it all the same. Its With This Ring by Mary. You're typical Nick gets drunk and marries someone and doesn't remember but I love the way she wrote it.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2011, 10:29:05 PM »

Thanks, Rachel!  And you know how much I love CMWD!  It's probably my favorite fanfic of all time.  I love fics that you really connect to that way.
~Julie

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2011, 12:15:55 AM »

@kaybee988 Rebellious_One has some great stories! I'm trying to get her to come back to writing...she's thinking about it :) And I am also a big fan of bus/plane crash stories. I also love kidnappings and wilderness stories. LOL. This makes me laugh.
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2011, 08:47:25 PM »

Aww people were mentioning Yesterday's Blue Skies here like two years ago LOL and thank you (better late than never).

I thought about coming here because the other thread reminded me of some of those old stories that I used to love. Right now I really don't remember titles of stories...well I remember names of stories but I'm not 100% sure I'm not confusing them in my head and could end up mixing things so I'm just gonna name the authors of said stories i.e. Izzy, Jennifer Stevens, Cecilia and J-Kat oh and I know I really enjoyed something by Bobbie but not the story that everybody loved (of course I don't remember the name) but something that I think she never completed.

And then there are ones from way in the past too but that I can name because are from my Ms and the names of her stories are engraved in my memory lol Finding Brotherhood by Mersey and The Long Road Home by Mare OMG I think there was a time when every other mail I would send to mare would have me gushing about The Long Road Home. And I could read Finding Brotherhood over and over again.

But right now I feel like reading The Apartment again because someone mentioned it here hehe  ;)
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6