Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Looking for a collab partner... (Wait, did I just say that?!)  (Read 1850 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

Hey everyone! I'm officially tired of not writing anything, so since lots of people have said in other threads that collabing can be an effective way to get the inspiration and the creative juices flowing, and I know I try harder when I have someone else waiting on me, I've decided to just be brave and give it a shot. 

So I'm officially asking if there's anyone out there that would like to collab with me?

I'm cool with going for the standard BSB romance, or getting really zainey and out there with something completely crazy and creative. I don't have a preference on boy or group or making a female lead and I'm up for any genre...  I'll even go for several different fandoms...  (Fandoms I'd be willing to try: BSB, Supernatural, Smallville, Firefly, Twilight, Scrubs, The Office, Chuck, or Original Fiction)

I'm looking for someone who's serious about making the time to get it done, (and thinks working with me might not be the end of the world, lol) LMAO this almost sounds like a personal add. Anyway, is anyone out there interested? It seems pretty dead around here, but if there's anyone who wants to give it a shot, let's talk.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Looking for a collab partner... (Wait, did I just say that?!)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »

Yay Kelly! LOL  It's worth a shot!

I have enough on my plate right now that I'm definitely not looking to start another story, collab or otherwise.  But I did wanna throw this out there, just in case you're interested:  you know the project we talked about last summer with Rose and Dee, right before your computer was stolen?  The door's open if you're at all interested in coming back on board with that.  I know you'd probably rather start something from scratch, but we'd love to have you back if you have any interest.  We could always use someone else who's serious about getting it done! :)

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 04:31:00 PM »

What Julie said!  ;D lol
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »

aww, you girls are too sweet! And thank you so much, but you're right. I think I'd like to start with something completely new. And a couple people have responded, so I think I'm good at the moment. Thanks again. Hopefully this will get me all excited about fan fic again. Yay!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 08:11:03 PM »

Cool, hope so!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling