Fic Talk > Writer's Circle

New Year, so lets see what we accomplished Last Year!

<< < (9/9)

Carter-Orange:
Oh god, that sounds awful!  I hope the sickness stops soon :)

Good news about your book, hope it will be available over here in the UK as I never got a chance to read it when you had it posted up on AC.

I'm sure the inspiration will come back to you, but it will probably be when you are feeling better and have got over the sickness part of the pregnancy.  I imagine the last thing on your mind is updating fanfics when you are feeling like shit!

ForeverFrick:

--- Quote from: honey on February 16, 2010, 11:02:08 PM ---hahaha with my husband out of town 90% of the time and baby number three on the way and making me barf 5-6 times a day? Doubtful. But on the bright side, my book is being released this year. I'm hoping that sparks some inspiration. Plus... I'm *supposed* to be writing Jamie 2 .... erm.... yeah... I need to just man-up and write a fan fic. (or update one of my unfinished ones... :-[ ) Anybody want to come over and stand behind me and somehow make me focus?

--- End quote ---

You're publishing a book?  That's great!!  Do you know when this year?  And what is the book about?

honey:

--- Quote from: ForeverFrick on February 18, 2010, 05:14:08 PM ---You're publishing a book?  That's great!!  Do you know when this year?  And what is the book about?

--- End quote ---

I'll answer this one in my update thread so we don't get off topic and make Julilly or Mare have to smite us with a sick...  I've been really good about not hijacking threads since Dee left. Hmm....  :)

FrickingKaos:
OMG Julie that was such a nice compliment! I'm so honored you thought I am impressive lol. I haven't been here very long and I know I'm not the best writer in the world, but I do pride myself on trying to update frequently. This is due to the fact that I have a friend who motivates me into updating....mo stly on my By My Side series. As for Figured You Out, I write that one almost completely on my own. Its something different, I know. But all the nice compliments are great for motivating me to write! So thank you again! You are awesome!

RokofAges75:
You're welcome!  I still admire people who update regularly, and you still do.  It gives me more confidence in reading your in-progress stories, like FYO, cause I know I'm not gonna be left hanging forever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version