Fic Talk > Updates

evergreenwriter83's updates

(1/3) > >>

evergreenwriter83:
Hello all. Jen here.  Thought I'd start my own thread in case anyone has any questions about The Coaster Series and so I can post some amazing news like I ran off with Nick Carter.  Haha, j/k (maybe...)

I thought I'd also let everyone know that I posted my pictures from the concert.  You can find them at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/evergreenwriter83/

It was an AMAZING concert.  I'm seriously contemplating going to one of the August concerts in Ohio even though that's an even longer trip for me. :)

carterkid:
You had to have good seats to get thoose lol

evergreenwriter83:
Yes I did have AMAZING seats :)  It was my birthday present, and I have to admit, it was the best present I ever gave myself!

RokofAges75:
Awesome pics!!  Which concert was this?  I was at the Highland Park show on Thursday and am going to the Cincinnati show on 8/28.  It's a longer drive for me, too, but worth it to see them again!  It was an awesome show!

evergreenwriter83:
This was the show up in Detroit at the DTE Music Theatre.  :)  People were packed into the lawn like sardines and even though a MAJOR lightning and rain storm hit right towards the end, no one moved until well after the encore. Def. a night to remember

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version