Welcome > FAQs

tinyMCE

(1/8) > >>

julilly:
JLynn mentioned she was having issues with the tinyMCE while posting chapters on the site.

Mare has also been having issues.

It's showing up as per normal for me, so I'm just wondering who else is having to post in HTML?

RokofAges75:
I don't usually use it because it doesn't like copying/pasting from Word, but I changed my preferences to use it, and when I went to test it, it doesn't show up for me either.  It's checked off, but I still just see the regular HTML text box instead of the tinyMCE box.

Pengi:
...psst... what's tinyMCE?

mare:
when you post a story there is a text box where you can copy your chapter and underneath that it says tinyMCE. If you check that you can edit what you need to from there. Unless you just upload your chapter. When you check it you can edit without worrying about the HTML tags but for some reason, some of us are having trouble with it.

Pengi:
Oh... I'm probably the only person that actually writes updates in the text box, huh? LOL And when I don't do it that way, I have them typed in a word document with the "<br>" and "<i>" brackets typed in... I didn't know there was another way to do it... lol oops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version