Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: favorite scenes/chapters  (Read 9484 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: favorite scenes/chapters
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »

LMAO Julie, "smiling, like this!" *Paris Pose*

LMFAO exactly!!  That was sooo funny.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2010, 11:08:54 PM »

Best moment of the series LMAO.

A friend made me that forever ago, still cracks me up.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2010, 11:47:00 PM »

LMAO!!!
~Julie

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2010, 04:36:40 AM »

God they gotta release that on DVD. I'm still heart broken they haven't. LOL
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2010, 10:42:41 AM »

I know!  I have all the episodes taped off TV, but all my VHS tapes are boxed up, and who wants to go dig them out to find that one?
~Julie

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »

I know!  I have all the episodes taped off TV, but all my VHS tapes are boxed up, and who wants to go dig them out to find that one?
When they originally aired I didn't have cable so I've only seen snippets of it that were posted on the web. :(

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »

I heard they were supposed to make that a DVD. I guess they never did...sucks that fight was EPIC!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 07:32:30 PM »

I think I have them all on my computer.... somewhere.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 10:14:39 PM »

I think I have them all on my computer.... somewhere.
lol You'd be my bestest friend if you could share them...or at least point me in the direction of finding them...  :notworthy:

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2010, 12:31:13 PM »

A chapter that sticks out in my mind as a fun one to write by just me, was the Bring on the Stunt Sandwich chapter from Why I'd do it all Again. I cracked myself up with that one lol sad, but true. The chapter previous to that one had Nick and Paris getting into a huge fight and in this one, he gets so angry she hasn't called that he flings his phone across the room and it falls out the window. When he stretches to try to get it, he falls out the window as well and on top of a sandwich.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4981&textsize=0&chapter=28

By far the hardest chapter for me to write was from Seasons of Change the birthday chapter because it was me from start to finish. Everything just substitute mom instead of dad. Great therapy but overall hard to write.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2328&textsize=0&chapter=15

So there ya go! I have really taken a long time looking up this stuff instead of writing like I should be doing lol I will be back with more scenes and thoughts from other people's fics later though!

I have to say that I LOVE the sandwich scene in Why... I couldn't stop cracking up! That's one of my favorite stories of all time :)

And I just wanna let you know that I just reread Mel's Tree and it's sequels just this past week. It's such a great story/book.
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2010, 12:32:40 PM »

I honestly can't pick my favorite scene...I really enjoy the 'funny' moments in the Coaster stories opposed to the drama scenes, even though sometimes the drama scenes are easier to write. :)

One of my favorite scenes of yours is the scene in Cruise Control when the girls sneak in and tie Nick up. That is so hilarious!
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »

I have to say that I LOVE the sandwich scene in Why... I couldn't stop cracking up! That's one of my favorite stories of all time :)

And I just wanna let you know that I just reread Mel's Tree and it's sequels just this past week. It's such a great story/book.

Thanks so much Sel! That means a lot to me! :O) *squishy hugs to you*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

underthesheets

• Fledgling
    • Under The Sheets
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »

Favorite to read (sorry I have a crap memory so it's something I'm currently reading) is Karah's latest "Turn Right", the chapter where Charlie teases the hell outta Nick!  Priceless!

Favorite to write?  Hmmmm....well I laughed a lot writing a visual for Karah called "Need You Now" LOL! 

Challenging to write has been my latest "This Is Us".  Some has been easy but trying to fit the story around the song titles and lyrics was trying at times.  One chapter was hard because I put a lot of myself out there and how I feel about certain things in a relationship.  It's coming to a close and I'm working on the bonus chapter!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 09:25:48 AM »

I think one of my favourite parts to write was in Ten Things, when she wakes up in the hotel room in Las Vegas and expects to find Jason but instead finds out she's married AJ, who she finds really unattractive.

I have to agree about Hawk and a Handsaw about the part when Nick is telling Brian goodbye.  That had me crying my eyes out!

There are so many stories I could pick scenes from, but I'd be here all day :) (other people's stories, not my own)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »

LOL I can't even hardly remember most of my stuff to remember specific scenes.

I remember the rape scene in Cinderella was really hard for me to write because I'd never gone so graphic or dark before, and really didn't want to then, but sort of had to to match the tone of the rest of the story.

But as far as a favorite scene? Or a best? I have no clue. I always seem to enjoy scenes the best from whatever story I'm working on at the moment. Nothing really stands out. I'll think about it.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4