Welcome > Suggestion Box

Reviews

<< < (2/8) > >>

mare:
LOL! I know! Some people just don't have any common sense or dignity I guess? So, it was those two reasons combined that the anonymous reviewing went away.

RokofAges75:
I just remember people using it to flame.  That was lame.  If you want to give concrit, go for it, but be polite and have the balls to put your name on it.

mare:
I know!

julilly:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on August 26, 2010, 05:33:50 PM ---I just remember people using it to flame.  That was lame.  If you want to give concrit, go for it, but be polite and have the balls to put your name on it.

--- End quote ---

And that's why we got rid of the star system also. (for those who don't know there used to be a rating system that gave stories stars out of 5) People who wanted authors they didn't like to look bad would give them really low stars over and over again. Lucky for us everything is logged so it was easy to find out that people were doing it.

mare:
Yup, I remember that too! What used to kill me was those same people would go into a story and give it a glowing review and then purposely lower the star count after they left that review. lol People boggle my mind. I'm mind boggled!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version