Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Are you up for a challenge? Come in if you are brave!

(1/13) > >>

nicksgal:
So, after keeping up with the "What do you all read?" thread, I think it's time a challenge was posed:

Read a work you would never read!

And I don't mean bad grammar/spelling fics... I mean genre.

When have we all gotten so picky that we aren't willing to try something new? And yes, I say we meaning me also. Of course, if I had the time, I would read work by you all, because I consider you friends. But that's beside the point...

Let that be a challenge to everyone.

And this should be interesting. :)

honey:
I think it's a wonderful idea! At least give it a sporting chance. I have never read fantasy before, but am adoring Pandora's Box! And I also loved Ground Zero even though I don't like those kidnap torture types... So you never know, you might surprise yourself!

*And if it's AU's you don't like, might I reccomend reading the first episode of 00Carter   It's not that long and highly entertaining!

http://www.dreamers-sanctuary.com/00carter

hahahahahahaha hahahaha How's that for shameless plugging! :P

Rose:
lmao Kelly!

Hmm one that I don't normally read lol...well that rules out all the fantasy/sci stories..

Guess that means it'll be a romance.

Well Kelly, I did say I've been meaning to look at yours.. (sorry Dee, the ones that intrigue with yours are the ones in the genres I normally read  :P)

mare:
That's a good idea. I did that very recently. I tried reading something romance-ish.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on March 30, 2007, 05:34:54 AM ---lmao Kelly!

Hmm one that I don't normally read lol...well that rules out all the fantasy/sci stories..

Guess that means it'll be a romance.

Well Kelly, I did say I've been meaning to look at yours.. (sorry Dee, the ones that intrigue with yours are the ones in the genres I normally read  :P)

--- End quote ---

That's fine. :) The challenge is to read something you normally wouldn't read. :)

Which for me means I must searh out a total stranger... La la la la la la...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version