Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Biggest pet peeves?  (Read 20708 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Biggest pet peeves?
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

I can't tell if I'm kidding or not.  :D

LMAO I love you Julie!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »

eh, works for me lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2008, 08:34:35 PM »

I think the next step should be posting the perpetrators' pen names in the news section of AC.  Then we can all go "BUST-ED!!"  They post arrests in the newspaper, so why not?

I can't tell if I'm kidding or not.  :D

Don't give me ideas, that just makes Mare have to talk me out of them lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2008, 09:21:42 PM »

LMAO. Please do it.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

I hate to be the voice of reason  :D    but that would just hurt feelings, piss people off and eventually create more work for our beloved moderators because they wouldn't be moderating a website anymore, they would be moderating fights.

Are y'all really looking to invite the drama? LOL That's the one thing I love the most about AC is the lack of drama!

As much as I would love to see banners disappear all together, I think deleting the ones that don't follow the rules is punishment enough, and the idea about deleting stories after a second offense would certainly get the point across. Publicly pointing them out would just be mean haha. Unless that's what you're going for? lol I know how Mare likes to pretend she's evil sometimes. Oddly enough I can totally see her and julilly both sitting in a corner together cackling together as they deviously hit the delete button over and over.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2008, 09:56:22 PM »

Could the delete button look like one of those big red detonation buttons?
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2008, 10:27:13 PM »

Whatever you want. lol

I was sure Mare would talk her our of it before it got that far. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »

No worries Kelly, we would never do that although it drives me insane when grown people refuse to follow simple rules. lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2008, 07:04:32 PM »

No worries Kelly, we would never do that although it drives me insane when grown people refuse to follow simple rules. lol

lol I'm sure you wouldn't REALLY do it.  (though I would laugh my butt off if you did.) 

ps... if we're writing fan fiction we can't be all that grown up now can we? lol.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »

true true

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »

ps... if we're writing fan fiction we can't be all that grown up now can we? lol.

IT'S MY ART! *runs away crying*
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »

IT'S MY ART! *runs away crying*

And you're a fan fic Picasso! *hands you a pint of Ben and Jerry's*

its my... I don't know what it is for me but I can't seem to live without it lol.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »

since i'm pretty much done with writing I guess I am officially grown up now lol *sniff* with some child like tendencies. There we go. I just diagnosed myself.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

And you're a fan fic Picasso! *hands you a pint of Ben and Jerry's*

its my... I don't know what it is for me but I can't seem to live without it lol.

*eats ice cream* Are you saying I make odd, and strangely put together fics?! Is that what you're saying?!

What I'm writing right now is a little odd actually (and not what I should be working on)
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2008, 11:19:43 PM »

*eats ice cream* Are you saying I make odd, and strangely put together fics?! Is that what you're saying?!

What I'm writing right now is a little odd actually (and not what I should be working on)

lol no, that's just your skewed Canadian way of thinking.  :D
I was actually calling you a much loved genius.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7