Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Don't you hate it when...  (Read 1703 times)

Mellz Bellz

• Innocent Bystander
Don't you hate it when...
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:20:48 PM »

Out of nowhere lately (or maybe out of sheer boredom) I decided you know what? Let me try this fan fic thing again. I'll just start typing on this new idea I kind of have and just see where it goes. Anyway I have maybe three or four paragraphs of really good Nick POV on the page. I'm pleased with what I've got and just getting back into that swing of writing. Then of course I shift my weight knocking my battery out of my laptop that must've been loose and BAM! The screen goes blank! Lost it all... I mean at least it was only a few paragraphs, but still. Way to kill my writing motivation! I'm sure many of you also know the feeling. Sucks doesn't it? Ha maybe it was a sign!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Don't you hate it when...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 09:22:46 PM »

Wow that sucks a lot! I guess it could have been worse though lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Mellz Bellz

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »

It definitely could have been! I'm just not loving what I'm coming up with on take two as much as the first attempt.

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 09:48:11 PM »

Yay that you are writing...boo that your battery lost the goodies!

Mellz Bellz

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 10:34:37 PM »

Well I rewrote and finished up this beginning part. I think it came out okay, but I'm going to look back at it tomorrow. I wanna add one more part and then maybe I'll share. This sounds kinda dumb, but I'm really self conscious almost like I'm a brand new writer if that makes sense. Not sure if my idea will be well received. Let's just say it is the classic anti-romance that I like to write lol.