Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: You can do it!!  (Read 14028 times)

Mariah

• Major Disruption
  • Let go of today, tomorrow's another day...
    • http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1274
Re: You can do it!!
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2011, 02:51:06 PM »

Do you think that only happens when you read it back and like it? Like it depends maybe?
My Stories
Jack: FYI, he was the love of my life.
Will: You've said that about each Backstreet Boy at one time or another. -Will & Grace

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

yup, I do.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 08:34:58 AM »

I am at a point in my story where I can go two different directions and i'm having trouble choosing which way to go! The worst part is i'm almost at the very end of the chapter lol I hate when I go in to indecisive mode!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 01:08:59 PM »

I hope you manage to decide which way to take in the story Mare :)  I'm sure whichever way it goes, we'll all love it!

I wish I had to go in me to write today.  I've opened a word doc and typed up about 100 words and that's it!  Instead I watched four episodes of Supernatural, which were really good by the way :)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »

That happened to me yesterday, Mare! I was so indecisive and I typed up a whole chapter that was the complete opposite direction of where I wanted the story to go.

And then I re-wrote it all because I hated the new direction and decided what I had originally planned was a better route. Nick didn't win this time, lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »

Yay for Nick not winning, lol! 

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »

Nick is my constant story messer upper lol he is so annoying!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 01:26:22 PM »

Same here, lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »

Thanks Guys! I actually did come up with a direction. It was literally one of those things and you'll see what I mean when you read the chapter where if person A enters the room this will happen but if person B enters the room than this will happen and after I went back and forth about a billion times I went with person A lol

Glad you're enjoying Supernatural Steph! LOL

and good for you sticking to your guns and not letting Nick win other Steph  lmao You would make my life easier if you both had different names!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2011, 06:46:00 PM »

okay i'm posting this here hoping you guys can help me. I found the release date for Millennium and all that stuff but I wasn't a fan back then (Yeah, I know) so i'm unclear as to whether or not Brian and Leighanne were a couple when the album was released or what the status was for Kristin and Kevin? I just need to know if I have to factor them into this story or not so any thoughts would be mega helpful!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

Brian and Leighanne were a couple and had been for a couple of years (they met in 1997 on the set of ALAYLM).  Kevin and Kristin got married just over a year later, so they had to have been a couple too.  I know they'd known each other since his Disney World days and were kind of on and off again, but they must have been on by then.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2011, 06:56:36 PM »

ah okay lol I wasn't sure when that video with Leighanne happened. Well, I can have some fun with this then. :) Thanks!!

And they were no longer with Lou by this time, right?

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »

Nope, they left Lou just before Millennium, that was their first album with The Firm.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »

That's what I thought. Thanks guys! :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »

I was looking it up cause I couldn't remember for sure (you're right, Rose), and I found this Vanity Fair article about Lou.  I'm sure this must have been all over LD when it came out a few years ago, but I don't know if I ever read it in its entirety.  It's long, but there are some interesting parts.  Mostly, it's just really creepy, especially this page:  http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/11/pearlman200711?currentPage=5

If you ever wanted to go with the idea about Nick and Lou, there's something to go off of.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7