Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: You can do it!!  (Read 14019 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: You can do it!!
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »

I remember that article, and man, I was incredibly disturbed.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2011, 08:26:19 PM »

I remember that one too. That's one of the reasons I wanted to do a Lou Nick story in the first place. That guy is a creep!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »

So creepy!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2011, 11:33:52 PM »

I was looking it up cause I couldn't remember for sure (you're right, Rose), and I found this Vanity Fair article about Lou.  I'm sure this must have been all over LD when it came out a few years ago, but I don't know if I ever read it in its entirety.  It's long, but there are some interesting parts.  Mostly, it's just really creepy, especially this page:  http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/11/pearlman200711?currentPage=5

If you ever wanted to go with the idea about Nick and Lou, there's something to go off of.

I actually never read this article but eerily I started about Lou abusing Nick, but never got far and never posted it. 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2011, 01:44:58 PM »

I think perverts like Lou should be locked up and the key thrown away!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2011, 03:30:28 AM »

Just read the article :( OMG poor Nick! I wonder what happened if it was so bad they couldn't talk about it. That guy is a pervert and should be locked up! He always did look kind of creepy to me!

Chrissy

• Captain of Commotion
  • the author formerly known as filiklepto
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2011, 04:28:19 AM »

I was looking it up cause I couldn't remember for sure (you're right, Rose), and I found this Vanity Fair article about Lou.  I'm sure this must have been all over LD when it came out a few years ago, but I don't know if I ever read it in its entirety.  It's long, but there are some interesting parts.  Mostly, it's just really creepy, especially this page:  http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/11/pearlman200711?currentPage=5

If you ever wanted to go with the idea about Nick and Lou, there's something to go off of.

Ugh, I read that back when I was researching Lou for his AU counterpart in On the Rails. What a creeper!  Let's just say I was inspired to make him a total scumbag >:(
my muse is such a lush

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2011, 08:34:38 AM »

I have a feeling that one day the truth will come out. I bet if someone were to flat out ask Kevin now, he'd tell it like it was!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2011, 06:04:39 AM »

Okay so I could use some help with Jizzle Of Oz. Howie is giving me lots of problems. I want to make the lion somewhat like the movie but make him Howiefied. I don't want to just make him wink and stuff but it should be funny? I'm also playing with Forces Of Nature. I threw in a female character and I DO NOT want it to be a romance, but I don't know how to get around that without killing her off LOL

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2011, 06:04:56 AM »

Okay so I could use some help with Jizzle Of Oz. Howie is giving me lots of problems. I want to make the lion somewhat like the movie but make him Howiefied. I don't want to just make him wink and stuff but it should be funny? I'm also playing with Forces Of Nature. I threw in a female character and I DO NOT want it to be a romance, but I don't know how to get around that without killing her off LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2011, 04:04:22 PM »

Howie should make references to not being a gay lion since he always seems obsessed with people not thinking that he's gay? lol as far as a female, i'm having the same issue with my story. It's tough but if you make her strong enough she can stand on her own wothout the aide of a boy lol

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2011, 05:30:17 PM »

LOL that's funny but I have since posted a chapter of Jizzle Of Oz, now I'm on AJ's part.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »

ah well, better late then never lol

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 07:48:15 AM »

Okay so now I have gotten stuck again on Jizzle Of Oz. I am on the part of the movie where they run through the field of flowers and fall asleep, but not sure if I want to keep it in there, and if I do...what to do with it. I could also use some ideas on how to make Emerald City AJ-fied

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2011, 07:25:06 AM »

To AJify the Emerald City, how about everyone wearing black?  Like that film Equilibrium where they all seem to be wearing one colour and everything is very uniform, but you could add things like black eyeliner and nails.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7