Welcome > Suggestion Box

best banner catagory for next years felxi awards.

<< < (2/2)

evergreenwriter83:
I personally wouldn't want to see a best banner category. That would be like book publishers giving an award for best cover (Caldecott aside of course).  I mean someone could have an awesome banner but the story could be riddled with issues.  Don't judge a book by it's covere!

With that said, I'll go play with Photoshop some more, haha

Sakabelle:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on January 20, 2011, 03:41:06 AM ---While I do like banners, I don't think it's such a good idea for the awards.  Not everyone uses banners, so it would be a bit unfair as only banner users would be given consideration, instead of everyone having a chance with the way it is at the moment.  Does that make sense?  It does in my head anyway!

--- End quote ---

It does make sense. Everyone who writes has a chance to be nominated/win an award, but not everyone who writes makes banners or has epic photoshop skills. That, and AC is a writing website when we as a group have the common interest of writing and helping each other out with that particular craft.

KrazyKelsey87:
It was just a thought. Not all suggestions have to be used. I see your points of view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version