Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Most challenging  (Read 18544 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Most challenging
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2011, 06:09:03 AM »

... and Rose's brain tastes like Skittles, so it's totally double rainbow all the way!

Eating brains can be challenging.  (Back on topic!)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »

Yes, I hear brain-eating is berry-berry challenging. They're chewy, aren't they? Eeek.  :P

YAY FOR BEING ON TOPIC.
*scampers away*
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Mariah

• Major Disruption
  • Let go of today, tomorrow's another day...
    • http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1274
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »

For me, though, reliability is the biggest thing.  I've written with some lovely co-writers, but I always end up getting bailed on in the end because my enthusiasm for the project usually lasts longer than my co-writers'.  I can't handle flaky people; I like to finish what I start.

Its a huge blow to the craft when that happens. Especially when you think you know someone and than life gets in the way. What are you gonna say, you know?
My Stories
Jack: FYI, he was the love of my life.
Will: You've said that about each Backstreet Boy at one time or another. -Will & Grace

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »

another reaosn why I don't collaborate. People who collaborate always go off topic lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2011, 07:58:37 PM »

I was going to say something about our collaboration (5 bsb in search) and I have no idea how I ended up reading a chapter (still doing it right now) lol that's the only collaboration where everything would have worked because it's so crazy.
And look I remembered my password yay...I wanna come back to the fanfic world!
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »

Now if you could start writing again I think fanfic teeny will squeal LOL. Welcome back!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2011, 10:32:02 PM »

I was going to say something about our collaboration (5 bsb in search) and I have no idea how I ended up reading a chapter (still doing it right now) lol that's the only collaboration where everything would have worked because it's so crazy.
And look I remembered my password yay...I wanna come back to the fanfic world!

You and Mersey are the only two people I would ever collab with and we almost ended up killing each other. Luckily we are all so awesome it worked. And i'm glad you remembered your password. *ginko biloba is your friend!*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2011, 11:35:51 PM »

Its a huge blow to the craft when that happens. Especially when you think you know someone and than life gets in the way. What are you gonna say, you know?

I know.  And the worst is when you lose friends over it.  It's so not worth all the drama, but at the same time, it is frustrating and annoying to get bailed on.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2011, 11:36:13 PM »

another reaosn why I don't collaborate. People who collaborate always go off topic lol

LOL I know, sorry!
~Julie

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2011, 09:47:28 AM »

You and Mersey are the only two people I would ever collab with and we almost ended up killing each other. Luckily we are all so awesome it worked. And i'm glad you remembered your password. *ginko biloba is your friend!*

Aww thank you. I think I've said this before, I have another chapter done but I didn't want to post it till I manage to write at least a couple more and that never happened  :( Like mare said, I do have the whole story in my head but real life didn't give me a chance in the few last years. That said, I'm almost sure I will have more time in the months coming so I have to give it another try soon.

And mare I know you wanted to kill me at least a couple of times while writing the collaboration but you couldn't because I'm adorable lol (yeah right) And you know remembering the password wasn't as difficult as remembering which name I was using in here lol
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2011, 10:52:28 AM »

*sniffle*
But we crawled back on topic...  :(
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2011, 03:48:47 PM »

I'm also hoping Chaos updates his sequel to Ground Zero too, really awesome story.

I tried working on a collab once, but then she vanished.  I'm not sure I'd try it again, and anyway, I've got to get back into writing first, lol.  Maybe I'll open up my word doc and see what happens.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2011, 05:43:26 PM »

^ I hope you do open it soon! lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2011, 07:36:45 AM »

^ I hope you do open it soon! lol

Lol.

I actually opened my word doc, typed a few lines and then blanked.  But at least it's a start.  I hate leaving things, so will pull myself together and get typing more this week :)

Mariah

• Major Disruption
  • Let go of today, tomorrow's another day...
    • http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1274
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2011, 12:04:16 AM »

And the worst is when you lose friends over it.

Yep I lost Jeanette over it a while back. We had this whole elaborate idea for the story too than it just disappeared.
My Stories
Jack: FYI, he was the love of my life.
Will: You've said that about each Backstreet Boy at one time or another. -Will & Grace
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7