Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: How Did You Discover Fan Fic?  (Read 7229 times)

balance

• Innocent Bystander
Re: How Did You Discover Fan Fic?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »

Pammy, that is hilarious that you discovered Bsb fanfic by researching incest LMFAO.

It was just bizarre and totally unexpected!  After reading the story, I kept thinking how does someone come up with this idea and post it to the web?  And why....don't they realize it's about real people?!?!  I was so niave!
Pammy Whammy

balance

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 06:08:18 PM »

I'm almost sure the first BSB fiction I read had Nick being chased by a bad guy (something about a key he got in a coffee shop) Oh wow, am I mixing stories or something like this really exist?... I even remember a scene with some glass in a kitchen and Kevin carrying Nick because he was barefoot... okay does this fanfic exist? now I'm going crazy LOL I remember it because I had to look for old pics to see who was who and if it was believable that one of them was carrying the other hehe

The story is "Under Pressure" by Izzy, I think.  I was just re-reading it a couple of weeks ago.
Pammy Whammy

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 06:16:55 PM »

Am I the only one that didn't discover fanfic through BSB fanfic?

No I think there's a few of us that integrated via NKOTB fanfic lol
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:59:12 PM by julilly »
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

marina

• Innocent Bystander
  • Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 07:52:35 PM »

The story is "Under Pressure" by Izzy, I think.  I was just re-reading it a couple of weeks ago.
That title rings a bell and I was almost sure it was something by Izzy so yay and thank you. Is there a link? I would love to read it again  :) Oh now I'm missing the years when I had time to read fanfic and I kept finding a good story after another.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

marina

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 07:56:36 PM »

No I think there's a few of us that integrated via NKOTB fanfic lol

That was Danielle, wasn't it? Grace series?

I don't think anyone here would believe what my first fandom was. Nothing boyband related (mostly rock before BSB) but a very old tv show that I used to love when I was a kid and nope I wasn't a kid when it originally aired hehe

And I don't think I have read the Grace series or anything by Danielle but now I'm curious to see if there are two fanfics out there with Kevin carrying Nick out of the kitchen so he wouldn't step on broken glass lol
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 08:00:15 PM »

It was the coffee shop clue that was the indicator that it was Izzy! lol http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9875 There you go.

And yes, I now believe there are at least two lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

marina

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 08:55:38 PM »

OMG there's something called the old archive here? And you can find Leaving on a Jet plane, Pity for a Dime and Between the Lines in there? I was just trying to remember the names of those stories.
How am I supposed to wake up on time for the office tomorrow if I'm already planning to stay awake all night rereading these stories? LOL
Thank you for the link! I'm starting with Under Pressure :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]