Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Proving Them Wrong  (Read 18877 times)

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
Re: Proving Them Wrong
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2007, 06:02:14 PM »

EEP! I vote cliched if it's an ending where Autumn and Nick end up together. After all they've been through they at least deserve to be happy together (they make an EFFING CUTE couple). And Summer gets whacked as well HEHE
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 06:40:21 PM »

My, Teri, aren't we bloodthirsty?LOL And, aww, Julilly, don't cry! *hands you tissues* I'll be crying, too, when it's all over...tears of JOY! Bwahahaha! I was ready for this story to be over a year ago LOL

But, for you, I'll finish it out properly :D
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »

Oh, and one other thing:

If the two of you could tell me, specifics if possible, why you think Autumn and Nick are a good couple? Or not? I feel like I just put these two random people together and expected them to go well together. Clearly, Autumn's rebelling against that, but what are YOUR thoughts?

thanks in advance!
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2007, 01:21:54 AM »

I think Nick and Autumn are good together because they're friends and they understand each other. Nick changed alot just knowing Autumn and Lily and really became a father and a husband. Autumn is rebelling against it I think because she's afraid of being vulnerable. They only other person aside from Nick that's really seen her as vulnerable is Summer and we all know how THAT's paning out. So I think it's out of fear, she goes for people who are emotionally unavailable to her like Jack and even Liz is somewhat emotionally unavailable as her own friend. So for Autumn to have a friendship with Nick whose so emotionally available and in touch with his emotions that it scares the hell out of her that she could be hurt by Nick so she tries to emotionally keep him at a distance to guard herself.
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2007, 01:27:14 AM »

OMG WOW. Teri, that's incredible! Seriously, I didn't even see that aspect of their relationship. I guess you and Tri both are amazing at the whole analysis deal LOL Thanks so much!

As your reward, I just posted the latest PTW chapter ;D
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2007, 02:21:31 AM »

I saw! And jesus! I hate Jack such a total douche, and I'm glad things are going to come to a head with Summer. I just feel completely terrible for Nick, he deserves to be happy for once. Kid can't catch a break.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2007, 10:42:13 AM »

I saw! And jesus! I hate Jack such a total douche, and I'm glad things are going to come to a head with Summer. I just feel completely terrible for Nick, he deserves to be happy for once. Kid can't catch a break.

Oh, it's gonna get better and better. I think it's going to take me a long time to write this next chapter, just because so much will be happening. I think it's safe to call this chapter the climax LOL

But, yes, I don't like Nick, I don't want him to be happy, and I think he's a jerk. I LOVE Jack, I think he's fabulous, he's exactly what Autumn needs, and she's going to be SO happy with him...

;D
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »

Ew! Jack's a pompous twit personally whose no better than Summer! lol

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »

Gosh, why is everyone so ready to believe that Jack is aiding and abetting in this kidnapping plot?
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2007, 04:10:32 PM »

Not saying he is, just he's a horrible person. He treats Autumn like total crap unless it will benefit him in which this case it does benefit him cuz it makes him look good to her by swooping in and being there when really he has no place to do so since he left and broke it off with her.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2007, 04:18:11 PM »

Teri, you make it so fun to write this story! All of your comments make me more excited to write LOL So keep bashing Jack or something... ;D
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2007, 05:04:17 PM »

LOL I should start an I HATE JACK MCCANN facebook group shouldn't I? ROFL but alas I hate him and Summer, respectively they're the two worst people in Autumn's life. And I hope she sees it. I know she does as far as Summer is concerned, but Jack's an ass and for her to defend him to Nick was really baaadd considering she knows Jack has a history of starting fights with Nick but took Jack's side instead. Way to stand by her husband lol.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2007, 05:19:17 PM »

LMAO A fanfic character hate group on Facebook! That would be hysterical! Anyway, Autumn isn't exactly in love with Nick, is she? She was in love with Jack from way before she met Nick. Jack was there for her through her pregnancy and when she had Lily and after that. So what if he was a jerk? You can't help who you fall in love with, can you? ;D

I love devil's advocacy!
Sarah

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2007, 06:57:25 PM »

True but she should at least have the intelligence to see it. She does have feelings for Nick, she's just brushing them off as friendship. If she didn't at least like him to begin with she wouldn't have gotten drunk and slept with him.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »

OMG Teri and Julilly. I got a TON of writing done for PTW over the weekend while I was at home! Let's just say I only have 2 chapters left and it's barely the middle of November, so whoo! Unfortunately, I won't be posting the BIG one until Wednesday/Thursday, but I can promise it's a whopper. Definitely one of the best in my fanfic writing career, in my opinion, of course ;D
Sarah
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8