Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Teams Round #2  (Read 2126 times)

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Teams Round #2
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »

I'm still logging. I had a bad week last week bit other than that I've been faithful!

I need to add you...what email do you have it under?

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 11:46:10 PM »

I'm one ofthose who stopped logging! I just haven't been keeping much track of what I'm eating and also what've been eating I can't find in loseit! Because it's mostly been typical Puertorican food, and not 'dieting/more american' food like before!!! Lol!
As we start the second round I'm going to log again!

You can create your own foods on Lose It.  It's a hassle to do at first; you have to keep track of every ingredient that goes into the food, how many calories are in a serving, and how much counts as a serving, but if you take the time to do it with something you eat a lot, then it'll be there every time you eat that food.  Helps you stay consistent on Lose It.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

bebybsb

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 06:15:33 AM »

I did make a lot of food that way on loseit, but the ones I did were of fast foods/restaurants that are not listed in their database. Like, I eat a lot a turkey wrap from Taco Maker and since they have the list of nutritional facts, I looked it up and made it in loseit. But what I have the hardest time doing is homemade food. Things like typical Puertorican Fricasé(a kind of stew) and certain dishes that my mom or grandma makes and I have no idea what's in them :S And I've been relying a lot in their cooking and less on eating out.

But I WILL find a way, even if it takes me hours to figure it out! Lmao! But thanks a lot for reminding me that I do have an option. And I'll also check out the sparkpeople thing someone mentioned as well.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 06:16:55 AM »

I know I've been crap recently, but I want to take part and give it another go :)

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 10:02:01 AM »

I need to add you...what email do you have it under?

Its either redscountrygir ljen@yahoo.com or evergreenwrite r83@yahoo.com. Pretty sure it's the first one though :)
Pages: 1 [2]