Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!  (Read 19325 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Kevin returning to BSB?!?!?!
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2012, 07:28:53 PM »

And if he is, might that get you writing fanfic again? ;D  (Now that it's been, what, a whole week since you stopped? LOL)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2012, 08:09:59 PM »

I know, right? Everytime I try to leave they pull me back in! Honestly though? We'll see. Now if they drop the nkot part and if they still have that brotherly feel like before maybe I'd feel them again. lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2012, 09:21:52 PM »

Yeah that's what he said lol

I would say at this point it's all but confirmed that he's coming back. They are terrible secret keepers lol

Right? Like having Kevin go to London with them is really going to help them keep that secret. It's like I love you Boys, but we're not stupid :P.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2012, 09:28:04 PM »

And Kevin needs to realize whenever he 'hang' with the boys, we all think he's coming back.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »

LOL I know, but I think it's different this time.  Not only has he been hanging out with them, but they've all been making it known that they're hanging out... which wasn't really the case for the five years before that.  Kevin kinda just disappeared, for the most part, but he's been so much more active online and at BSB events ever since last summer.  And they really did all but tell us he was coming back at the cruise, with as heavily as they hinted.  If they meant it to be a secret until now, they suck at keeping secrets LOL.  I don't think they'd tease us that much if there wasn't some hope of it really happening.
~Julie

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2012, 10:53:05 PM »

Yes Kevin has emerged more.  He's been on facebook and tweeting and been around them a lot. And like it was said, when he first left it was gone, disappeared.  We never heard much from him.  I would love it if he came back, I can't imagine any of you would know that though, Lore wants Kevin back... lol ... *gasps* never. :)   

I hope they just aren't toying with our emotions and that it's just for the anniversary and then he disappears again.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 06:36:54 AM »

That would suck.  If he's coming back, he needs to stay back, not come and go as he pleases.  Don't toy with our emotions, Kevin!!! LOL
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012, 06:41:54 AM »

I dunno. I've never been a Kevin fan but I was fine when he was in the group. I don't know I feel the same about him coming back though. It just seems like he's jumping on a bandwagon. When they weren't doing that great anymore and the group wasn't going in the direction he wanted he jumped ship, tried and failed to jump start a career of his own, and now that the group is back in popular gaze suddenly he wants to come back? How convenient for him that he left when the going was tough and now that it's better he's right there ready to capitalize on it.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2012, 08:16:51 AM »

Am I truly the only cynic who doesn't really think he's coming back? lol :-\ I mean I want it to be true, but for some reason I don't think it's going to happen.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:42:37 AM by mare »

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2012, 08:58:46 AM »

I dunno. I've never been a Kevin fan but I was fine when he was in the group. I don't know I feel the same about him coming back though. It just seems like he's jumping on a bandwagon. When they weren't doing that great anymore and the group wasn't going in the direction he wanted he jumped ship, tried and failed to jump start a career of his own, and now that the group is back in popular gaze suddenly he wants to come back? How convenient for him that he left when the going was tough and now that it's better he's right there ready to capitalize on it.

It's nice to see them as five, but I definitely agree with this. After they did Oprah he did this interview that really left a bad taste in my mouth about him. He didn't say anything bad about the boys themselves but I remember him talking as though he was done with BSB and really wanted to put it all behind him. I get wanting to start anew, but dude, BSB made you who you are.

Then there were rumblings of him coming on the cruise, and they talked and talked about him coming back for the next album. I guess it's a nice thing to do for the 20th anniversary, but if they think that this might help boost their popularity I'm not sure that it will. Especially when most of the world doesn't know Kevin left in the first place :P
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2012, 11:02:15 AM »

I hope he's coming back too!  But I wonder if he's going to do something like what Robbie did with Take That.  He came back for the 20th Anniversary and did a CD and tour with them, then left again.

When I saw it on Twitter the other day, I screamed like a proper fan girl, lol

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2012, 11:11:01 AM »

I really do think that if he does it would be for the 20th anniversary and then he'll go back to his own life.   I do think it does seem like he couldn't get a different career so he's going back to the boys but I'm not going to complain if he comes back. 

No Mare, I don't think he's really coming back either, at least not for good.  I really do think it will only be for the anniversary next year.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2012, 11:23:42 AM »

I'll be happy whatever, just as long as I get to see a tour with him :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2012, 03:32:57 PM »

Yeah, I kind of agree about Kevin jumping back on the bandwagon but at the same time, they all kind of did that once they decided to work with New Kids. The whole lets tour together because two is better than one group bandwagon. It's just what happens now and it's sickening, well in their case anyway lol

Whether he's just jumping on the bandwagon because his own stuff didn't amount to what he pictured in his head or he just missed it, i'll personally be happy with the decision. Like I said though, I just have a gut feeling it's not a real thing and they aren't bright enough to realize how it's toying wth people's emotions.

I just think they would be 'hinting' about a major announcement by now. They haven't said anything at all like that unless Kevin is being widshy washy in which case the guys need to step up and say "Dude, are you in or are you out? You have a day to let us know!" Because if I was them, i'd be a little annoyed. LOL And if he does come back they need to draw up a BSB prenup or something saying if he leaves again he gives up all his rights financially to the group etc... And if it is just for the 20th anniversary they better be honest with the fans and let us all know.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »

So... Mare!  1) Did this concert do anything to bring back the BSB love, and 2) Now that it's official Kevin's coming back, whatcha think about writing some more fanfic this summer?   Not that it's been, like, THREE weeks since you stopped LOL.
~Julie

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7