Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: Fanfic/writing/fandom etc... Question(s) of the day  (Read 58914 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Fanfic/writing/fandom etc... Question(s) of the day
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »

I'm glad it happened, because it was actually a really entertaining show and gave us an extra tour before a new album, but I'm also glad it's over.  I'm ready for another new album and tour with just our Boys... all five Boys!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »

I really enjoyed it and I'm definitely glad it happened. After This Is Us my fandom was really waning so this past year with the tour really rejuvenated it for me.

I'm sad it's over, but on to the next chapter of BSB :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2012, 10:34:50 PM »

so glad it's over. I never wanted it to happen in the first place.  I would much rather the boys have spent that time in the studio recording another album.  With Backsteet Time they'd still be working on it and it'd still be released this year ;)  

BUT I guess everything happens for a reason and maybe if they did not do this tour then Kevin might not have returned so I guess I will just ignore it happened and stare at Kevin...
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2012, 04:34:21 PM »

I'm glad it happened because I really enjoyed the show, but I'm glad they are back to being just BSB now and have got Kevin back.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »

I am glad that hot mess of a combo is over and I hope they never EVER do it again! Not sure my love for BSB can outlast another debacle like that lol

Tonight's question: If BSB did decide to tour with another group again *sigh* which group or performer would you pick and why?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2012, 05:47:46 PM »

None, I want the boys all by themselves. I want an entire show that is BSB and only BSB!! I'm selfish that way.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »

Yup me too... I miss them playing the slightly smaller venues. (like the one we have in Winnipeg lol) Even though NKOTBSB was fun.

Although, the 90's kid in me wants to say Nsync... if Justin Timberlake wasn't so popular on his own.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2012, 11:18:50 PM »

I think BSB's next joint tour should be with Sphynkter - they could play half the show as themselves and half as Sphynkter, doing 80s hair band covers.  That would be pretty epic.
~Julie

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2012, 11:39:12 PM »

I could get on board with that! Definitely would be epic.
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2012, 02:43:55 AM »

Ooh I love that idea Julie! I'd be all over it. I love 80's music. They could play instruments and everything

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 08:03:44 AM »

Yeah, I like Julie's idea!  That would be awesome.  But if I really had to see them with another group, I think I'd have to go for Take That even though I'd rather just see BSB on their own :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2012, 08:57:08 AM »

Yeah, we didn't get a real Sphynkter performance on the cruise, and I was disappointed!  Sphynkter is hot!

If I had to choose another boyband, it'd have to be 2Ge+her LOL.  They're my only other boyband love.  A BSB/Spice Girls 90s nostalgia tour would be pretty epic too, I must admit LOL.
~Julie

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2012, 12:17:33 PM »

Oh man, yes a 90s BSB/Spice Girls tour would be epic!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2012, 03:40:47 PM »

The only other people I would pay to see as a double bill with BSB are Take 6 or Duran Duran & I know that combo would never happen lol

Today's question:

What plot would you like to see make a comeback to the most recent page? Something that's been absent for awhile that you'd like brought back.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 04:03:14 PM »

You know I love me some medical drama - I only write them because I run out of good ones to read! LOL  Serious accidents, terminal illnesses, catastrophic injuries - bring 'em on!  Nothing like the threat of death to amp up the drama!  That'd be my pick. :)
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26