Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 51707 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2013, 02:54:07 PM »

Love it :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2013, 02:59:37 PM »

Thanks, Steph! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2013, 03:00:06 PM »

Tim..... you are a hot mess! lol

Just now reading chapter 16. So far so good. I like all of the memories you've been writing :)

Thanks, Mandy! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2013, 03:32:23 PM »

Chapter 17 of Hope has been posted. It's another wet Howie chapter! LOL Enjoy!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2013, 07:06:42 PM »

I just posted chapter 18 of Hope! From the mind of our loving villain, Tim! Enjoy! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2013, 03:22:03 PM »

Posted chapter 19 which is another interlude! Also updated last night just in case anyone missed it. I know I said I wouldn't be updating yesterday so it was random lol anyway, enjoy!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2013, 02:56:41 PM »

Chapter 20 of Hope is now posted.

You know how before you write a story, certain scenes stick out visually in your mind? This chapter was always the most vivid for me and was the reason I actually decided to start writing this story, so It's really awesome to finally be there posting wise. We're back with Howie and Nick reuniting since the beginning of the story! Hope you Enjoy!! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2013, 01:21:15 PM »

Chapter 21 of Hope is now posted. We're back at the van with Brian and the gang!

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »

??? A cliffy! I do love a good cliffhanger though! Just wanted to let you know, still enjoying. Been surprised with the many updates. I will have to leave a review as soon as I have more time (for AC) ;) Great job so far though.  8-)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2013, 08:29:46 PM »

Thanks, Mandy!

I planned on jumping to Howie and Nick next chapter but a lot of you are saying you want to know what happens next at the van. The way I've written this story, I can actually post chapters out of order (I have done it twice already! shh!! don't tell anybody lol) and after rereading the next two chapters, I can do that with no problem so you guys have until tomorrow afternoon to let me know what you'd rather read. A van or a cabin update.

After tomorrow, I will not be able to update again until Friday or Saturday. That's why I'm being nice and giving you the choice! LOL

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2013, 09:12:57 AM »

I don't knooooow..... Ok, I really wanna know what's gonna happen in the van. But I kind of like being in suspense haha. I'm weird like that ;) I will be cool with whatever you choose  8-)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2013, 01:02:44 PM »

Whatever you decide is fine by me, I love the suspense :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2013, 02:26:57 PM »

Thanks ladies! I feel kind of stupid for even asking now since *tumbleweeds* LOL but I decided to go ahead and resolve the mean cliffy! So chapter 22 (which was really supposed to be 23) is now posted!

Enjoy!! :)

No new update until the weekend! Sorry, rest of the week is hella busy now! :(

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »

Nice update! I approve hahaha. It's after labor day week-end. Maybe ppl are still on vacation  :shrug:

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2013, 03:26:28 PM »

Aww, I just don't think people cared about the voting thing. LOL It's all good though. I usually never do stuff like that anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13