Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Why can't the stars go away?  (Read 42682 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Why can't the stars go away?
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2007, 06:36:28 PM »

LMAO Dee it just finished last night? Geeze.

Days are blending for me too. I didn't even realize I get paid tomorrow till someone pointed it tout to me and thought I was crazy for forgetting lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2007, 06:37:48 PM »

Aww I want to get paid tomorrow! lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2007, 08:07:49 PM »

I know, right? It's totally frustrating. Now I have to wait four or five more days for the next set of episodes. *sigh*

I wish I got paid also. :(
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2007, 08:39:16 PM »

Trust me lol, you don't want my job.  ;)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2007, 09:13:00 PM »

I just want to get paid lol I have to wait until next Wednesday! :(

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2007, 09:31:10 PM »

I just want a job.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2007, 11:03:39 PM »

that's ok, I have a full time job and getting paid isn' part of it. The thought of a paycheck... wow I can't even comprehend it anymore.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2007, 09:25:21 PM »

lmao you girls are too cute with your i want my pay today and i want a job and i have a job with no pay posts! (im assuming you're a full time housewife & mother, kelly...hardes t job ever i think, lol)

i hate those stars too, because one single person's rating totally ruin what a handful of others have given you. that sucks.

mare, can i know who's been giving me low ratings and lowering my star counts? lol...im just curious to see if it's the same person or if it's a different reader every time. i promise i will not make a new thread and create a tantrum over it :p
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »

lmao you girls are too cute with your i want my pay today and i want a job and i have a job with no pay posts! (im assuming you're a full time housewife & mother, kelly...hardes t job ever i think, lol)

i hate those stars too, because one single person's rating totally ruin what a handful of others have given you. that sucks.

mare, can i know who's been giving me low ratings and lowering my star counts? lol...im just curious to see if it's the same person or if it's a different reader every time. i promise i will not make a new thread and create a tantrum over it :p

Aww I agree about the stay at home mom thing. Toughest job in the universe that I want someday.

And yes I will gladly tell you ame goes to anyone. I'll PM it to you. Ugh to people who take the time to purposely lower star counts! That is just wrong unless they give you a review that makes sense to go along with the counts. I really want them to go away!

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2007, 09:36:34 PM »

Aww I agree about the stay at home mom thing. Toughest job in the universe that I want someday.

And yes I will gladly tell you ame goes to anyone. I'll PM it to you. Ugh to people who take the time to purposely lower star counts! That is just wrong unless they give you a review that makes sense to go along with the counts. I really want them to go away!

OMG your icon!!!!!! i thought it's a groundhog at first :p and thanks :D looking forward to your PM :)
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2007, 09:41:01 PM »

nope that's a super squirrel i'm going to call him Squiggy!

I did have a groundhog playing a guitar though.

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2007, 09:51:27 PM »

I did have a groundhog playing a guitar though.

omg that's so cute!!! so maybe he plays the guitar while singing out his weather predictions, lol.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2007, 10:51:12 PM »

Why Squiggy?
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2007, 11:01:14 PM »

^ because that's what he said he wanted to be called. Like...duh! lmao

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2007, 11:03:48 PM »

Really? Squiggy seems like an awfully strange name though..... *mumbles*
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15