Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51483 times)

usako

Re: New music!
« Reply #480 on: August 06, 2013, 03:10:15 PM »

This is true; he's too holy!  He could think he's hearing the voice of God in his head, telling him to kill...  This would fit well with our story about Brian being possessed by the devil, too.

LOL

Imagine his alibi for killing his girlfriend: "But it was God who told me to do it! She was evil!"

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #481 on: August 06, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »

And maybe she was!  If this was about, say, Nick and Paris Hilton, no one would blame him!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #482 on: August 06, 2013, 03:24:15 PM »

LOL Brian killed Paris Hilton because she was bad to Nick.

See? Perfect!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #483 on: August 06, 2013, 03:25:56 PM »

I'm listening to it right now, and the image in my mind is disturbingly awesome.

I bet he LITERALLY went and broke her heart, too... as in stabbed her multiple times in the chest until it stopped working.

Why is the thought of the Backstreet Boys as homicidal maniacs so hot??  We are weird!  :crazy:

See? LOL It's about murder and their secret desire to kill people!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #484 on: August 06, 2013, 03:26:41 PM »

LMAO someone should bring that up at the sound check!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #485 on: August 06, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »

Congrats, Mare, I now can't listen to the beginning of One Phone Call without picturing Brian carrying a decapitated head dripping blood on his shoulder.

:bsb:
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #486 on: August 06, 2013, 06:42:27 PM »

Then my job here is done! lmao

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #487 on: August 06, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »

It just makes me love that song even more!  Now I just need to see them sing it live, and my life will be complete.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #488 on: August 06, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »

I can now listen to the song because it has taken on a whole new meaning.

Maybe Howie has homicidal tendencies! I mean he's the one that wrote it! LOL cheesy, homicidal Howie!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #489 on: August 06, 2013, 07:02:59 PM »

Homicidal Howie is the best!  He kind of has those crazy eyes; I'd believe it!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #490 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24:07 PM »

Okay after living with this album for over a week I am ready to say that I really like Hot Hot Hot now LOL

In fact the only song I still don't like at all is Try. It's the only one I'll hit skip for, but even then not always. Madeline is still my favorite.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #491 on: August 08, 2013, 09:27:33 PM »

LMAO!  I am the same way... maybe not about liking Hot Hot Hot (but I don't hate it; it's entertaining), but I honestly love all of the songs, including bonus songs, except for Try.  Try is still my skip, but I don't hate it either.

My mom and I roadtripped to IKEA yesterday (a 2+ hour drive), and I brought the CD along to listen to in the car.  My mom is not a BSB fan, she's just tolerated them over the years out of love for me, but even she thought the album was good and showed a lot of growth.  We listened to it three times before she took it out!  I wish the guys would get more radio play because I think this is the kind of album that could get a lot of people on the BSB bandwagon.  I actually did hear In a World Like This (the song) in Target tonight, AND they had the album re-stocked!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:29:48 PM by RokofAges75 »
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #492 on: August 08, 2013, 09:36:31 PM »

My sister liked most of the songs she heard as well! She even made it a point of telling me that without even asking her. LOL

I agree, I think this is one of those albums that if it was played for people without them knowing it was BSB, they would enjoy it. of course when they found out, the obligatory hating would have to occur!  ::)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #493 on: August 08, 2013, 09:44:57 PM »

That is so sad, but true!
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #494 on: August 09, 2013, 06:47:38 AM »

Okay after living with this album for over a week I am ready to say that I really like Hot Hot Hot now LOL

In fact the only song I still don't like at all is Try. It's the only one I'll hit skip for, but even then not always. Madeline is still my favorite.

Shockingly... ME TOO! I listened to the album over and over on the way to Ontario then on the drive through Detroit and the only song I skipped consistently was Try. I skipped Feels Like Home after the first couple of listens bc I was tired of it by then lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35