Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51776 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: New music!
« Reply #390 on: July 31, 2013, 06:52:15 PM »

I totally can't pick out Kevin's voice and do it solely on process of elimination LOL not gonna lie.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #391 on: July 31, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »

I don't hear Kevin at all. Then again, I'd prefer to never hear it again so I'm cool for it to be anyone really LOL It's Steve, the forgotten sixth Backstreet Boy.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #392 on: July 31, 2013, 06:58:40 PM »

Well, in my story (see question of the day thread), it's Kevin :)  They'll have to sing it live one day and solve the mystery.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #393 on: July 31, 2013, 07:08:42 PM »

Well, in my story (see question of the day thread), it's Kevin :)  They'll have to sing it live one day and solve the mystery.

haha yes!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #394 on: July 31, 2013, 08:12:03 PM »

So it's only been a few hours and I already feel like my list is changing lol Show 'Em is creeping its way into higher standing.
~Maple Jellybean~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2013, 08:42:23 PM »

So it's only been a few hours and I already feel like my list is changing lol Show 'Em is creeping its way into higher standing.

LOL that's what I love about this album, my songs keep changing order as well. I'm getting quite fond of Lights On now.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2013, 09:13:24 PM »

Light On is so freaking catchy lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #397 on: July 31, 2013, 09:18:09 PM »

Yes, it is!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #398 on: July 31, 2013, 09:18:28 PM »

I love the bridge of that song!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #399 on: July 31, 2013, 10:29:14 PM »

I just listened through a pair of really good headphones and you Kevin lovers are some smart, it's totally Kevin! :)
~Maple Jellybean~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #400 on: July 31, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »

I'm still mocking Nick and his cavemen. U.U

You know, the more I listen to that song, the more I love that line!  I actually think there's something deep about it... I don't know if I'll be able to explain it in words, but to me it shows how timeless true love is.  Love is such a basic human emotion that has been around since the dawn of mankind... and now that he truly "loves somebody," he gets it.  He gets why people have been writing (or, you know, drawing LOL) about relationships and love forever.  I don't think that was a very good explanation, but that's my take on it.  Whether I'm overthinking it or not, it's a cute, creative lyric, and it makes me smile every time. :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #401 on: July 31, 2013, 10:59:12 PM »

She's A Dream isn't as bad as Treat Me Right. That's the one song on Unbreakable that I actually removed from my iPod so it wouldn't accidentally come on LOL

Really?!  OMG, I was OBSESSED with Treat Me Right when Unbreakable came out!  That was one of my four favorites, for sure.  I wouldn't put it in my top ten BSB songs now, but I still like it.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #402 on: July 31, 2013, 11:01:35 PM »

Yeah, that is totally Kevin singing at the beginning of Feels Like Home.  It just sounds like a different Kevin from what we're used to because of that crazy Southern accent!  I laughed so hard the first time I heard it, but I LOVE it!!!  Say what you will about songs that just list things that rhyme, but I freaking love that song LOL.  It's just fun!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #403 on: July 31, 2013, 11:04:41 PM »

Yay Show 'Em!

I am still doing the thing where half the songs make me think they are my favorite thing ever while I'm listening to them, and then I move on to the next song and think the same thing about that one.  I just LOVE this whole album!!!  I know I'm in that honeymoon phase with it, but I don't remember any of the other albums being that way, where there were no clear cut favorites because every track was equally great.  I mean, I do have my favorites, but there are like nine of them now, as opposed to three or four like normal LOL.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #404 on: July 31, 2013, 11:31:58 PM »

So what are some of your favorite moments of the album - not whole songs, but specific parts of songs?  Like I tweeted yesterday, I love love LOVE AJ's part in Take Care that goes "I won't tell a soul if you cry.  I can hold you while you cry, you know!"  That whole second verse is epic.

I'm going to compile a list of my other favorite parts as I listen, because I know I will miss some otherwise!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35