Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32481 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2013, 02:40:04 PM »

Loved the new video too, it was a bit like HWSS but better :)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2013, 02:47:16 PM »

I loved all their awkward dancing lol

At first I was like, "omg they need to put nick in a straight jacket. Stand still!" Lol but then I remembered it amuses me so much it wouldn't be right to have a BSB video without it!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2013, 05:02:09 PM »

I do too! It's amusing. It's like he's got an iPod in his ear and is listening to a different song than everyone else! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2013, 05:35:47 PM »

LMAO yes. Nick's awkward dancing always brightens up my day.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »

At first I was like, "omg they need to put nick in a straight jacket. Stand still!" Lol but then I remembered it amuses me so much it wouldn't be right to have a BSB video without it!

LMFAO!  Omg, I know!  I was dying, especially when he was doing the "call me" gesture on "Still calling, still calling..."  So cheesy!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2013, 04:07:13 AM »

OMG Nick's little chat he did last night made me just love him even more! LOL

That dog! I want that dog now!

And I really admire how he explained to everyone what the deal is when it comes to asking for money and that he didn't 'need' the money and could easily match it. The excitement in his voice as he talked about it made me even want to donate to his cause! LOL Maybe I will donate $5 if he's still looking for money by the time I'd be able to afford to do it.

I just thought the entire thing was adorable and worth mentioning. Also love how he answered most questions without bothering to let us know what was asked in the first place. LMAO

Oh one other thing, that kind of relates back to the question thread and stolen ideas! Do you guys remember when we were talking about story ideas we had in the works and I mentioned an OF? Yeah well my OF idea was a suspense where someone figured out that we're all actually already dead, but some of us are in a living hell while others are already in heaven but we are all cohabiting on Earth. So, when he said the whole we're all dead thing I just had to laugh! Maybe I should write it as a film script and send it to him! LMAO
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2013, 07:03:06 AM »

Oh yay, I'm glad the chat made it online!

I like how he explained about the donations and why he doesn't want to go to investors right away too because then they will just want to change everything.  It should be his movie, made the may he wants it to be.

That sounds like an interesting idea, Mare!  You should start an indiegogo campaign to fund it! LOL
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2013, 08:00:52 AM »

Oh yay, I'm glad the chat made it online!

I like how he explained about the donations and why he doesn't want to go to investors right away too because then they will just want to change everything.  It should be his movie, made the may he wants it to be.

That sounds like an interesting idea, Mare!  You should start an indiegogo campaign to fund it! LOL

I really should! LOL

Yup, I agree about him making the movie he wants to make. I'm so proud of him. I know I keep saying that be he seems so put together and focused right now, it just makes me happy!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2013, 08:07:50 AM »

I know!!  Me too! :)
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2013, 10:04:21 AM »

I need to go and find the chat on YouTube

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2013, 06:49:46 PM »

I enjoyed that Access Hollywood interview! Once again they seemed happy and sounded great and oh my god are they serious that Joey wanted to be in the BSB? lmao that is sad.

I thought it was nice they asked Nick about his heart thing. I have never heard him talk about it in front of the guys before. That's why they asked Brian how he was doing, because of his heart thing from back in the day. They asked him if he was as health conscious as Nick and he said no but it's a process day by day. I was hoping they had addressed his vocal problems because on twitter I was give that impression but there's no doubt in my mind he was just talking about the heart thing and it makes sense that they brought it up. They probably read about his heart issues when doing research. Ah, research. Always nice when an interviewer knows what they are talking about! LOL

The link if anyone wants to see it!

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/backstreet-boys-talk-new-album-in-a-world-like-this/2575111437001

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2013, 06:56:46 PM »

LMAO OMG, I meant to post about the Joey thing, but then I got distracted by the end of the interview and forgot.  That is really sad!  Can you imagine?!  If there's anything that could have hurt my fanship, it would be an NSync member taking Kevin's place!  Good god, short of one of them dying, I can't imagine anything worse than that!

There were a couple of very sweet Kick moments in that interview - the first was when Kevin was talking about what he did during his time off, and Nick brought up his acting and complimented him on Chicago.  The other was when Nick was talking about turning his life around, and Kevin said he was obsessed with fitness and counting his calories - you could tell Kevin's proud of him, even if he didn't say so exactly.  I thought that was sweet.

I do think the interviewer was referring to Brian's heart surgery when she turned that question on him, and that might be why his answer was fairly vague, since that was 15 years ago LOL.  It's not like he has to work at hard as staying in good shape as Nick does.  I do like that she asked Nick about it, though, because, like you said, it's not something we've seen him talk much about, especially in a group interview.  Good chance to plug his book, too!  I'm getting excited for this book too! LOL
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »

I can't wait to read that book! And yes, the warm and fuzzy kick moments were awesome! That's what I missed the most! *hugs Kevin* I haven't kicked him in a very long time!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2013, 07:14:52 PM »

Kevin redeemed himself!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2013, 07:27:06 PM »

Yes he did! LOL

And there is a part two here:

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/backstreet-boys-dish-on-the-challenges-of-their-20-year-run/2575079915001

This is good too. Lots of AJ the drug addict talk and how Nick proposed to Lauren.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21