Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (3/44) > >>

mare:
Well it's officially June so the challenge is ON!

I know some of us have already started to read and review which is great! Everyone else, it's time to start your stories. You can choose the best way for you to get through them, whether it be one at a time or back and forth. Make sure you are leaving feedback at the end of the chapters.

Also, use this thread to post comments and questions about the stories you are reading as you are reading them.

Three of you still have not filled out the readers survey yet so get on that as well:

Erika, Chris and Ritz

Ritz will be on vacation until the end of June so she will not be reviewing until that time, so whoever has Ritz as a reader, just be aware of that. :)

I will be checking in again at around the 15th!

Thanks guys and Happy reading!!

Carter-Orange:
Well I'm just over halfway through To Protect And Serve and I have to say, I'm absolutely loving it!  Child serial killer stuff isn't my usual kind of thing (any other serial killer I'm fine with lol), but this is so well written and the storyline really hooked me from the start.

mare:
Thanks, Steph! :) I'm a real psycho lol

FrickingKaos:
I have started reading Separate Ways, I am maybe two chapters into it. Love Story, I think I am on chapter two.

Carter-Orange:

--- Quote from: mare on June 01, 2013, 02:01:00 PM ---Thanks, Steph! :) I'm a real psycho lol

--- End quote ---

LOL :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version