Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (29/44) > >>

emilo:
Thanks!  I was really going for believability in this story-- to come up with a scenario that could feasibly happen in real life.

Carter-Orange:
Yes, I think the whole Christian/church thing is a great way for a chance meeting with Brian.  I was even reading during my break in work today, so have a couple of chapters to leave reviews on as I wasn't logged in on my phone :)

mare:
Figured I'd do another fun little survey to get people involved who may have been long done with this challenge.

1) What if anything is one thing you learned from doing this challenge?

2) Where you ever afraid to be honest?

3) Did you find it easy to give concrit?

4) Did you find it easy to TAKE concrit when given?

5) Did you tend to agree with most of the comments made?

6) Did you find yourself reading other challenge stories besides the one you originally picked?

7) If you could offer one suggestion for next year's challenge, what would it be?

Carter-Orange:
Final survey (To be completed after finishing the story you are reading)

Name of story: Falling in Love Again

1) What was the biggest challenge for you when reading this story? It was no challenge at all as I loved it from start to finish. 

2) Did you find yourself looking forward to reading as you were going along or did it feel like homework? LOL homework? I couldn't hit the 'next' button fast enough at times!

3) What was your favorite scene/chapter in the story? I liked the build up to the kiss and then when they actually had that first kiss.

4) Was your favorite character at the halfway point still your favorite at the end? Yes, but I also really liked how Nick was written.  So I'd say I liked Nick and Annie equally.

5) Who was your least favorite character and why? Lauren, she was a cold hearted bitch.

6) If there was a sequel to this story would you be interested in reading it? Although I'm not a huge fan of sequels, if there's still some story to tell then I'm all for it.  I think there could be more to this, but if it's left as it is, I'm happy enough with the ending too.  So yes, what I'm trying to say is that I'd read a sequel if there was one.

7) Were you happy with the ending? Yes, it was perfect.

8) Name the biggest surprise in the story and did you see it coming? (If there was one) It was finding out that Annie's husband had died in a plane crash.

9) What was this stories biggest strength? Emily is a great story teller and her presentation and attention to detail is excellent. 

10) What was it's biggest weakness? It didn't have any weaknesses.

11) Did reading this story make you want to try another one from this author? Definitely!

12) Give us one final review that sums up your experience reading this, maybe explain why you gave the kind of feedback you did or if you would have perhaps picked a different story from this one? My overall experience has been a fantastic one!  I really enjoyed the story and I think my reactions in my feedback showed that lol.  I'm so glad I had this as my challenge story.

13) Did you prefer the way we did the challenge this year or did you like the pairings better? Either way, I don't mind.

14) Did the author respond to your feedback? Yes, Emily responded to all the reviews.

15) Any final thoughts or questions for the author? Can't think of any questions, and well done Emily, I loved your story and look forward to reading more of your stuff :)

emilo:
The sequel to this one is going to be a totally different beast.  I'm trying to challenge myself with that one.  But if you liked these character, I hope you'll like that too, whenever I actually start posting it! And Steph, you rock!  I promise I didn't pay her off to say any of those awesome things! LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version