Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (30/44) > >>

Carter-Orange:
Final survey (To be completed after finishing the story you are reading)

Name of story: Bound By Honor

1) What was the biggest challenge for you when reading this story? The fact that it was a police drama, I may like to watch it on TV but I don't usually read that kind of thing.

2) Did you find yourself looking forward to reading as you were going along or did it feel like homework? At times it was more like homework if I'm being honest.

3) What was your favorite scene/chapter in the story? When she finally gets together with Kevin.  I'd been hoping for that all along!

4) Was your favorite character at the halfway point still your favorite at the end? Yes, it was still Kevin.

5) Who was your least favorite character and why? Alex.  Not only was he just using Sophia for sex whenever he fancied it, but he was a cheater (he was engaged and still having sex with his adopted sister) and he was also a corrupt police officer by the look of things.

6) If there was a sequel to this story would you be interested in reading it? I don't think I would as this one isn't even finished yet.

7) Were you happy with the ending? No, because the story is incomplete lol.

8) Name the biggest surprise in the story and did you see it coming? (If there was one) I didn't see it coming that Brian was the father of his "sister's" child.

9) What was this stories biggest strength? I think Erika had a good idea with this storyline.  It's quite complex and has a bit of everything in it.

10) What was it's biggest weakness? Even though the idea for the story is a good one, sometimes I felt like the story jumped around a bit and left me confused.  Also I think it would've been better if they hadn't all been related, but rather just friends or something like that.  I still don't know if any of them were really related or adopted, but maybe it was explained and I forgot.

11) Did reading this story make you want to try another one from this author? I have already read a lot of Erika's other stories in the past.

12) Give us one final review that sums up your experience reading this, maybe explain why you gave the kind of feedback you did or if you would have perhaps picked a different story from this one? My experience of reading this story wasn't as great as I'd hoped it would be.  When I picked the story, I didn't realise it wasn't finished, or I would've picked something else.  I'm just wondering if it ever will be finished, or has it been abandoned.

13) Did you prefer the way we did the challenge this year or did you like the pairings better? I don't mind either way.

14) Did the author respond to your feedback? No, only the very first review I left.  

15) Any final thoughts or questions for the author? Do you plan on finishing the story?  What made you decide to write them as brothers and sisters rather than just friends or work colleagues?

Carter-Orange:
Yay, I've finished the challenge :)

mare:
YAY Steph! Congrats!! :)

mare:
Don't forget I put another survey in here for everyone to fill out :)

carterkid:
1) What if anything is one thing you learned from doing this challenge?

2) Where you ever afraid to be honest?yep

3) Did you find it easy to give concrit?nope

4) Did you find it easy to TAKE concrit when given? sometimes but not always

5) Did you tend to agree with most of the comments made? yes I did

6) Did you find yourself reading other challenge stories besides the one you originally picked? no but I put some on my want to read later list

7) If you could offer one suggestion for next year's challenge, what would it be? Make it the same as this one lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version