Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (19/44) > >>

usako:
Since I'm at chapter 14, I guess I'm halfway. lol

Name of story: Secrets Of The Heart

1) Are you finding it easy to follow plot wise?
Yes. Even though it's a suspence story, Julie has managed to leave here and there little clues about where the story might be going.

2) So far who is your favorite character and why?
Strange but I'm loving all the characters and that's because Julie makes them realistic. They aren't perfect but she gives reasons why they're behaving like that. I guess that my favorite is Brian but only because he's the one I'm feeling more connected emotionally. But so far I've liked any characters. And yes, even Nick. lol

3) Are you getting a sense of how it will end and if so, any guesses? (Sometimes authors get a kick out of seeing what a reader thinks will happen and how predictable they may or may not be)
I'll have an idea. As I said before, Julie left some clues here and there but they're not that easy to find. Especially with the way she planned to write the story, two different storylines that seem to convey to one common point.

4) Do you feel like the summary the author gave accurately describes the story you are reading? Would there be anything you would include or omit?
I think it's perfect. It's intriguing and it makes you want to click on the story and read it.

5) Has there been any big surprises/plot twists or just overall observations?
No big surprises overall. I think that the big plot twists is in the rest of the story, right now it's a preparation of what has to come.

These are the harder questions, but don't be afraid to answer them. Remember we all signed on to this knowing and expecting to get and give constructive criticism.

6) If this wasn't a challenge story and you didn't have to continue reading, would you have stopped already? If so please explain why.
No, I think I will have still kept reading even if it wasn't a challenge. Maybe what would have stopped me long ago could be the AU factor but now I've come to love the AUs so... I wouidn't have stop.

7) Has there been any glaring errors that have stuck out? (I'm not talking about the occasional missed period, typo or spelling/grammar errors but huge mistakes that need to be pointed out that the author might not be aware of)
None.

8) Do you have any questions for the author in regard to the storyline, characters or plot?
Mh, I think I'll leave my questions after reading the whole story, just to avoid any kind of spoilers.

RokofAges75:
Thanks, Cinzia!  I'm really glad you're enjoying this one.  Your feedback on it means the world to me!

usako:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 01, 2013, 01:38:14 PM ---Thanks, Cinzia!  I'm really glad you're enjoying this one.  Your feedback on it means the world to me!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome.

If I could write in Italian, my reviews would be much longer and more detailed.  :D

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: usako on July 01, 2013, 02:14:18 PM ---You're welcome.

If I could write in Italian, my reviews would be much longer and more detailed.  :D

--- End quote ---

LOL Aww.  Feel free; I can always plug them into a translator to get the gist of it!

usako:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 01, 2013, 02:30:03 PM ---LOL Aww.  Feel free; I can always plug them into a translator to get the gist of it!

--- End quote ---

An advice: just stay away from google translator.  :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version