Fic Talk > General Discussion

Question of the Day Archive

<< < (4/5) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 10, 2021, 05:49:00 PM ---Oh no, just the Brian drama.  I feel privileged that there is nothing more troubling on my mind this weekend than that LOL.  Otherwise, everything is fine, and I even had a good writing day today!

--- End quote ---

Yo same. There's a couple other tiny things, but that's been the most troubling in general? What a blessed life we all live, haha. I did too, a chapter and a half so far!
--- Quote from: mare on January 10, 2021, 05:54:45 PM ---Jeez, there are so many questions up there that it took forever to just scroll down to see the replies lol

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 10, 2021, 06:04:54 PM ---I know!  I probably shouldn't have put so many in the same post.  I think my original thought was that making the posts as long as possible would prevent the questions from getting lost in people's replies.

--- End quote ---

It really did! Perhaps this is a different post to keep the questions together "Posting About the Question of the Day Archive." haha

mare:
Hey guys, I’m going to lock this thread and make new one where you can answer questions without having to scroll through everything else.

RokofAges75:
Updated my last question post on the first page with more questions from the writing thread.

mare:
I’ll just leave it unlocked. Just try to keep this thread for posting questions and answers. Since no one has used it, I don’t think. I’m going to delete the other thread I had made.

nicksgal:
We got a thread unlocked for good behavior! So proud of us!

--- Quote from: mare on January 18, 2021, 01:50:53 AM ---Since no one has used it, I don’t think. I’m going to delete the other thread I had made.

--- End quote ---

I was going to respond with answers, I just wasn't mentally prepared to answer 700 of them yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version