Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 46178 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 04:58:06 PM »

Was it as bad as the Nick and Aaron fight? LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 04:59:04 PM »

LOL almost!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 05:03:59 PM »

Alright here it goes... I'm having the toughest time writing a story because I'm on the sad part. :-[

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 05:05:43 PM »

I enjoyed House of Carters too, lol. I felt bad for Nick and his messed up family, but man I really enjoyed that show.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2013, 05:06:03 PM »

Here's a big confession...I actually enjoyed watching House of Carters *cringes*

My roommate and I used to re-watch it every year for the LOLZ. Between that and The Pendant, I never need another source of comedy. Except maybe Nick's book.

We haven't watched it since Leslie died though, because it was weird.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2013, 05:53:35 PM »

I liked House of Carters, too, even though I thought it was a bad idea.  It was kind of a train wreck, but it was entertaining, and I was fun to watch Nick interact with his siblings on TV.  Good for fanfic, too - it gave me a better idea of how to write them in the little that I do include them in my fanfics.

I haven't watched any of it since Leslie died either, though... I agree that it would be weird now. :(

It'd be fun to get together and have a Nick movie marathon LOL - The Pendant, Fast Glass, and The Hollow!  Yeah, dat's right, take it back to Mama!  Dolla dolla bills, yo!

There would need to be alcohol involved.  Plenty of alcohol.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 05:56:38 PM »

Oh, speaking of The Hollow, here's a confession:

Before that movie was released to DVD, I downloaded it online - in Spanish - because I was so desperate to see it.  I had to download BitTorrent or something like that and figure out torrents, which I'd never even heard of, and it took like 24 hours to download it.  But I watched it!  The whole thing!  In Spanish!  LMAO
Honestly, it was probably better that way because I could just look at Nick (in his football pants) and not have to hear his horrible, ghetto dialogue.

In a related confession, I not only own The Hollow DVD, but I also have Leighanne's movies Olive Juice and Megalodon, which are even worse. *hangs head*  At least I didn't purchase her autographed Olive Juice soundtrack off of Wylee this past year, though.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 05:56:51 PM »

I have never seen Fast Glass lol

I loved The Hollow! lmao
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »

She was actually selling autographed copies of that? Was she even a part of the soundtrack? "Shakes head* lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »

I have never seen Fast Glass lol

I loved The Hollow! lmao

Kill Speed, I guess it's actually called - how did I remember the old title and not the real title?  Fail.

Anyway, watch this clip, and you'll have seen all you need to see of Kill Speed, including his epic death scene:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8IinbNcz0Y

At least he looks pretty in that one.  Prettier than chubby, long-haired Nick in The Hollow.  (Another confession:  I hate when Nick grows his hair out.)
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2013, 06:03:09 PM »

She was actually selling autographed copies of that? Was she even a part of the soundtrack? "Shakes head* lol

She had them on Wylee last year, around Christmas I think.  Autographed by both her and Brian.  I think there was at least one BSB song on it... The Perfect Fan, maybe?  I don't think Leighanne had any songs on it, though, which is good LOL.

I did download their little Littrell Family Christmas songs for the past two years, though LOL.
~Julie

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2013, 06:04:53 PM »

I am  sad to say I never saw any of Nick's movies (I would watch just to see him) but I loved house of Carter too.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:14:39 PM by carterkid »

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2013, 06:05:31 PM »

I should watch Kill Speed again; I might like it better now that I've been watching Breaking Bad.

Or not.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2013, 06:06:36 PM »

I sad to say I never saw any of Nick's movies (I would just to see him) but I loved house of Carter too.

He put The Pendant on YouTube, if you want to watch that one - it's short.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8vG2_DvuA8  Nick has an epic crying scene at the end LOL.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2013, 06:16:42 PM »

~ The very first fanfic I wrote was actually recorded onto a Fisher Price tape recorder (you know the one) and was a "spooky" NKOTB Halloween tale that I created for my sister and her friend.

That's really cute. :)   I had a Talk Girl (the pink version of the little tape recorder Macaulay Culkin uses in Home Alone 2), and my friends and I used to record fake news/radio broadcasts on it.  Best toy ever!
~Julie

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18