Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28678 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »

I know! They came out really fantastic. I haven't really seen all that much from last night's performance.

I hope they do a second leg and I hope they come here and I hope I can afford to go and I hope I can find someone to go with me! That's a lot of cards that need to be stacked in my favor! LOL Cards do not usually do that for me though!

Let's cross our fingers and hope it all happens :)

If I won the lottery I'd buy everyone a concert ticket and have one big AC/BSB get together! lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »

Buying that expensive camera was a good idea Julie!  I did the same for the NKOTBSB tour, it takes great video.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »

Let's cross our fingers and hope it all happens :)

If I won the lottery I'd buy everyone a concert ticket and have one big AC/BSB get together! lol

YES! You could also have them play a concert just for us! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2013, 05:01:32 PM »

Thank you!!  I bought an expensive new camera with a good zoom and video-taking abilities just for BSB stuff, and I'm so happy it paid off!  The pictures and videos I got this time are amazing!

I am going to write a LONG review to post in here, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  It'll be coming soon!

It was a really great investment because those vids were awesome!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2013, 05:56:13 PM »

Thanks!  I am so glad they turned out good!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2013, 06:06:08 PM »

The forum is giving me a fatal error whenever I try to post my review, so I just posted it on LiveJournal.  Here's a link for anyone who wants to read it (warning - it's LONG!):

http://rokofages75.livejournal.com/157223.html

My videos are all up on YouTube now: http://www.youtube.com/user/rokofages75/videos

Here are my pictures from Chicago: http://s139.photobucket.com/user/joolligan/library/Bsb%20in%20Chicago%208-2-13?sort=2&page=1

And St. Louis:
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/joolligan/library/Bsb%20in%20St%20Louis%208-3-13?sort=2&page=1
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:15:28 PM by RokofAges75 »
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2013, 07:11:24 PM »

Great review, Julie! I still can't believe that happened! I would have been so annoyed especially if I wasn't getting to go to another concert. I'm glad the fans and the boys all managed to keep level heads and no one ended up being arrested. I got such a kick out of the sound check video of Soldier with no one knowing their verses and Nick just trying to help them along! LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »

Thanks!  I tried to post Part 2, and the forum wouldn't let me, so I just put the whole thing on LJ and edited my post - if you want to read more about the actual show, it's there.

Like I said, everyone was surprisingly calm and mature!  There was chanting, but not a lot of booing.  Nick kinda got everyone amped up, but then Kevin kept everyone calm.  Gotta love them both! LOL

Soldier was hilarious!  I'm glad you're enjoying the videos!

~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 07:18:42 PM »

I forgot to mention it in my review, but I just have to point out that Nick wore the exact same outfit two days in a row to soundcheck (although said outfit, surprisingly, did not include the red sweatpants or camo pants!).  I brought my Nick hand sanitizer, but did not use it after touching him, so I'll probably get the plague!  He didn't look dirty or smell bad, though, and he was pretty clean-shaven, so yay!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 07:23:55 PM »

Mare, I thought of you when I took this pic of Nick kissing Kevin on the cheek during the part when they all come up to welcome him back.  It was a very bromantic moment!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/joolligan/Bsb%20in%20St%20Louis%208-3-13/BSBStLouis8-3-1365_zpscbf64f3a.jpg

~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2013, 07:50:36 PM »

I forgot to mention it in my review, but I just have to point out that Nick wore the exact same outfit two days in a row to soundcheck (although said outfit, surprisingly, did not include the red sweatpants or camo pants!).  I brought my Nick hand sanitizer, but did not use it after touching him, so I'll probably get the plague!  He didn't look dirty or smell bad, though, and he was pretty clean-shaven, so yay!

Funny you mention that because I was saying to Steph how gross it was that he wore the same clothes on Kimmel that he was wearing doing press the next day lol I was like gross you performed in that dude :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »

Funny you mention that because I was saying to Steph how gross it was that he wore the same clothes on Kimmel that he was wearing doing press the next day lol I was like gross you performed in that dude :P

I guess for a guy who doesn't think basic personal hygiene things like hand-washing and teeth-brushing are important, clean clothes aren't high on the priority list.  How can he be so gross and so sexy at the same time??  I will never understand it!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 08:02:35 PM »

Mare, I thought of you when I took this pic of Nick kissing Kevin on the cheek during the part when they all come up to welcome him back.  It was a very bromantic moment!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/joolligan/Bsb%20in%20St%20Louis%208-3-13/BSBStLouis8-3-1365_zpscbf64f3a.jpg

Aww! I wonder if the guys are immune to Nick plague? LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 08:10:45 PM »

They must be by now, after all the exposure they've had to it!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 08:32:18 PM »

Thanks again for all the pictures and video! I loved watching them all and LOL @ Howie's reaction to the random drunk chick all over him during Don't Stop Believing! LMAO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20