Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 29004 times)

usako

Re: The concert thread
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »

Me too.

Dman you boys. LOL Give us the European dates.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2013, 04:22:40 PM »

I'm still waiting for them to announce the tour date that takes place in my living room!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2013, 04:26:17 PM »

I'm still waiting for them to announce the tour date that takes place in my living room!

LOL
In an alternate universe... maybe... LOL

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2013, 04:30:19 PM »

Yes, like the NKOTBSB one they did!  Or alternatively, the lottery win idea of our own private show :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2013, 04:51:58 PM »

Hey weirder things have happened! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2013, 07:07:17 PM »

I can't believe I'm seeing BSB tomorrow!! This all happened so fast and I know tomorrow will fly by. I land at 4pm and I'm an hour away from the venue!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2013, 07:31:16 PM »

Eeek cannot wait to see your videos! I still watch the Nick Montreal ones often!

I was so close to going to Toronto this evening. I even went to the WestJet site to buy the ticket but the flight was gone, probably because it was too close to departure time. I had such an elaborate plan to get there, and go straight from the airport to the venue, and then go from the venue back to the airport and hang out in the airport until I got on a flight and then went to work the next day. LOL ridiculous!!

I might need Backstreet rehab, you guys.

~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2013, 07:38:11 PM »

I can't believe I'm seeing BSB tomorrow!! This all happened so fast and I know tomorrow will fly by. I land at 4pm and I'm an hour away from the venue!

So excited for you! Have a great time! I was a week off for some reason. I thought it was next Thursday you were seeing them. LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2013, 08:38:31 PM »

Eeek cannot wait to see your videos! I still watch the Nick Montreal ones often!

I plan on there being videos A'PLENTY! :)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2013, 09:02:53 PM »

Just got done watching all those videos and I'm just going to come out and say it! That bass is nothing but a giant prop! Howie is not playing that thing at all! LMAO

I haven't really seen More Than That a whole lot. I love that song. I think I am All I Have To Give and 10,000 Promised out though. It is fun watching Howie pretend to play his bass  :D Oh, Howie!  :patpat:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:06:44 PM by mare »

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2013, 09:24:18 PM »

LMAO awww.

I've always sort of wondered how much their random instruments contribute to the music!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2013, 09:31:28 PM »

Just got done watching all those videos and I'm just going to come out and say it! That bass is nothing but a giant prop! Howie is not playing that thing at all! LMAO

I haven't really seen More Than That a whole lot. I love that song. I think I am All I Have To Give and 10,000 Promised out though. It is fun watching Howie pretend to play his bass  :D Oh, Howie!  :patpat:

The fact that nick bought it for him like, six months ago, certainly further enforces that lol no one learns how to play bass that quickly :P not if they do anything else with their life anyway!
~Maple Jellybean~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2013, 09:41:28 PM »

Wait, Nick bought that for him? okay adorable factor off the charts! LOL

I bet he really bought it just to see if Howie could fit into the case!

Saka, the other two are really playing. Nick is playing the lead ad Brian is doing rhythm. Howie is just trying to figure out how to hold it without falling over! LOL

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2013, 09:44:12 PM »

Aw I'm glad to hear the other guys are really playing! But LOL Howie. Super cute that Nick bought it for him though, didn't know that!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2013, 09:52:05 PM »

They posted it on Insta if I remember correctly - the pic of the bass and a caption about it being a gift. :)
~Maple Jellybean~

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20