Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 29011 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2013, 08:47:46 AM »

Right before Madeline! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2013, 08:51:44 AM »

Cinzia, I don't remember which video has your Frick/Frack moment but I stored it in my memory bank (aka told Mare to remember for me) so I should be able to tell you at some point! :)

Thank you so much  :notworthy:

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »

Also, when watching my vids don't forget to put them into HD! YouTube automatically defaults to a shitty/faster quality but I filmed them in 1080p so they're definitely better watched in HD! :D
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2013, 09:48:35 AM »

I'm' halfway through your videos now and boy you were close weren't you! You can totally tell you were by the speakers. You got some great videos though!

one random thing, why do they have to march in The Call? LOL That has always bugged me for some reason. The random marching.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2013, 09:49:01 AM »

ooh didn't do that but I'm sure I'll be re-watching them again!

usako

« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzhF82ctIkY&list=PLcniJy4s4e8owXg9j_Azp4fFx42SBt3vr

What are they saying at the beginning?

Julilly, those videos are really amazing.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2013, 10:11:44 AM »

Nick was doing his usual bad acting, pretending like their conversation wasn't scripted lol He was like "I think it's time we kick it old school for a bit" to which Brian replied, "Why whatever do you mean, Nick?" and Nick was like "I think we should go way back, before our first single, to the way we used to sing" Brian replied, "Let's show them how we got our record deal!" and that's when the video comes in.

I'm not a fan of the wonky stabilization that YouTube has done to a couple of the videos to get rid of the shakiness, kind of makes them look weird but I guess it's better than looking like I'm drunk and holding a camera LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2013, 10:14:44 AM »

Nick was doing his usual bad acting, pretending like their conversation wasn't scripted lol He was like "I think it's time we kick it old school for a bit" to which Brian replied, "Why whatever do you mean, Nick?" and Nick was like "I think we should go way back, before our first single, to the way we used to sing" Brian replied, "Let's show them how we got our record deal!" and that's when the video comes in.

I'm not a fan of the wonky stabilization that YouTube has done to a couple of the videos to get rid of the shakiness, kind of makes them look weird but I guess it's better than looking like I'm drunk and holding a camera LOL

LOL Thank you! I've caught the word "record" but lost the other parts so I was like... what the hell are they talking about?

And yes, HD it's a different story!!! Though it makes Kevin's eyebrows much bigger. LOL

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2013, 10:19:57 AM »

And yes, HD it's a different story!!! Though it makes Kevin's eyebrows much bigger. LOL

LMAO!

Your videos are amaze! Love the 1080p... your seats were so close!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

usako

« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »

Okay watched them all except INBYH and Madeline because it said they were processing.

Nicely done Miss Julilly!

I think that was the best 10,000 Promises I have heard on the tour thus far. I will give you the credit for that because why not? LOL

Thanks for videotaping all of those!

usako

« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2013, 11:18:24 AM »

Okay watched them all except INBYH and Madeline because it said they were processing.

Of course Madeline is still processing... I have to see it! LOL

And I agree, that was the best 10,000 promises. And I love Nick's look at the end, how proud and happy he is that Brian managed to sing the last verse without being shaky or cracking. It speaks a lot about how all of them are supporting him and that makes me love these five guys even more.

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2013, 11:41:45 AM »

Well, I am back home, and I'm super sad that it's over  :-[  Kevin was there!! Nick split his pants!  And Brian blew kisses at me!  All in all, I'd say that was a pretty successful concert!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2013, 11:44:38 AM »

Wait! Kevin was there! Excellent!  ??? LOL!

I heard about the split pants, too funny!

Glad you had a super time. :)

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2013, 11:50:33 AM »

They were singing More Than That, and I'd looked over to the other side of the stage, then looked back and he was gone!  I missed the whole thing.  I was just like, "Where's Nick?" I totally missed that show! lol. Then, the rest of the guys were all looking around confused like, "Where's Nick?"  So funny when he was telling the story about that happened.  I hope somebody got that on video (the talking about it, I mean...but I'll take a video of the actual incident, too!) lol
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20