Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 29094 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2013, 11:56:46 AM »

OMG he actually came out and talked about it? I hope someone did get that on tape! LMAO
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »

And I agree, that was the best 10,000 promises. And I love Nick's look at the end, how proud and happy he is that Brian managed to sing the last verse without being shaky or cracking. It speaks a lot about how all of them are supporting him and that makes me love these five guys even more.

Aww, I loved that!!!  Brian did sound really good, and I loved that look Nick gave him!

Fantastic videos, Julilly!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »

LMAO I would love to see the split pants thing too!  Glad you had a great time, Emily!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »

Split pants? Really?

*laughing*

Someone is eating too much cupcakes! lol

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2013, 12:29:25 PM »

Apparently, they split down the front.  One pelvic thrust too many, I suppose. lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »

LMAO

Did you enjoy all his spazzy dancing?
~Julie

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2013, 12:34:49 PM »

You know, he was almost like his own one-man show at some points.  I was like, Nick, it's a ballad.  There's no need for you to take off your jacket and give us a pelvis thrust here. Seriously. haha

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2013, 12:53:28 PM »

I like to call that his interpretive dancing! LOL

"Look..I'm a swan see my hands fly up and down in the air?"

"Now I'm a chicken..."
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2013, 12:59:02 PM »

You know, he was almost like his own one-man show at some points.  I was like, Nick, it's a ballad.  There's no need for you to take off your jacket and give us a pelvis thrust here. Seriously. haha

I'm with you!! I just laugh every time he's dancing and trying to be all sexy. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2013, 01:16:30 PM »

LMAO I know,  he's so funny!  And some of the moves you could tell he had choreographed himself because he does the same move every time - like the purple jeans part in Love Somebody.  I just picture him practicing this in front of his mirror LOL.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2013, 01:18:20 PM »

Aww leave Nick's quirky, spastic dancing alone! LMAO

He was really funny in that Breathe video Julilly posted. I was actually laughing out loud.

usako

« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2013, 01:22:28 PM »

LMAO I know,  he's so funny!  And some of the moves you could tell he had choreographed himself because he does the same move every time - like the purple jeans part in Love Somebody.  I just picture him practicing this in front of his mirror LOL.

I think that the funniest thing is us laughing while everyone else just screams and dies because "oh my God, he's stripping!"
Well... it fits "Breathe", though. He can't breathe, so he strips to breathe easier. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »

That Breathe video was hilarious!  Nick is like in his own little world LOL.  That is what happened to me with Love Somebody; I intended to film all the boys, but then I saw Nick dancing and ended up mostly just filming him.

I think it's so funny how he knows which moves are going to get the crazy screams.  All he has to do is a pelvic thrust or pull down one shoulder of his jacket, and everyone goes apeshit!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2013, 02:09:17 PM »

That Breathe video was hilarious!  Nick is like in his own little world LOL.  That is what happened to me with Love Somebody; I intended to film all the boys, but then I saw Nick dancing and ended up mostly just filming him.

I think it's so funny how he knows which moves are going to get the crazy screams.  All he has to do is a pelvic thrust or pull down one shoulder of his jacket, and everyone goes apeshit!

Everyone but me! LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2013, 03:27:08 PM »

I bet I'm pretty much the only person on the planet who doesn't scream at concerts at all! Like not even a tiny bit. LOL

I'm the one who says shut the hell up! We get it you like them now hush!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20