Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28991 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »

People can be so rude and ungrateful! Ick!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2013, 04:41:49 PM »

I'm just about to watch your videos now Julilly :)

Loved that Nick split his trousers LOL

And some people are rude, I agree!  I think on one of mine, someone said "can you upload more"

usako

« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2013, 04:57:50 PM »

This is something that I think I would never be able to understand.  :crazy: People think that internet give you the right to complain and talk to someone like he's your best friend. You don't like it? Go and find another, why do you feel the need to waste time to tell me that you don't like it?

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2013, 05:47:09 PM »

Well I've had a very enjoyable evening watching your videos Julilly :)  Thanks to you and Julie for sharing all your amazing videos, I've been in Nick and Kevin heaven lol.  Good thing my kids are asleep upstairs and couldn't hear me actually drool at my laptop screen lmao!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »

I know! Nick and Kevin! My love is completely reborn. I LOVE when they stand back to back during IAWLT and all their cute little high fives and bonding moments. *sigh* LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »

Here is a summary of the show Montreal on August 6, 2013, happy reading!

First a big zero at the Bell Centre that we let go with 40 minutes late, we will almost missed Baylee. It really is too cute when he sings. I hate the first two parts (dj pauly d and jessy mccartney). Our BSB! Wow, wow, wow and wow! Two hours intense dancing and singing. They still have a lot of energy. Many old songs ten thousand promises, all I have to give. Some songs on the guitar. Only negative point where I was I could not hear Brian. Oh yes! I forgot surprise that our BSB were at the end of the show. While we waited outside, there are girls handing out paper stars with 20 written on it. First recall it was all up at the same time, it was really super awesome to see where I was.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2013, 05:58:20 PM »

Glad you had a good time at the show!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »

I know! Nick and Kevin! My love is completely reborn. I LOVE when they stand back to back during IAWLT and all their cute little high fives and bonding moments. *sigh* LOL

I did a lot of sighing too LOL

I love those boys so much!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2013, 06:16:19 PM »

Thanks for the review, Mistral! Glad you got to see the show! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2013, 06:17:40 PM »

I did a lot of sighing too LOL

I love those boys so much!

:-\  yes indeedy!

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »

You're welcome! Depending on what the journalists say, we should have a show additional in Montreal

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2013, 07:20:32 PM »

I saw pictures from the Montreal show; that arena was huge, and it was packed!  They definitely should do more shows in Canada!  Glad you enjoyed your show!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2013, 07:39:26 PM »

yeah the center bell was a huge place. I don't hear anything two days after the show

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »

I intentionally caught Kevin as much as possible just for you lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2013, 08:42:51 PM »

Here is a summary of the show Montreal on August 6, 2013, happy reading!

First a big zero at the Bell Centre that we let go with 40 minutes late, we will almost missed Baylee. It really is too cute when he sings. I hate the first two parts (dj pauly d and jessy mccartney). Our BSB! Wow, wow, wow and wow! Two hours intense dancing and singing. They still have a lot of energy. Many old songs ten thousand promises, all I have to give. Some songs on the guitar. Only negative point where I was I could not hear Brian. Oh yes! I forgot surprise that our BSB were at the end of the show. While we waited outside, there are girls handing out paper stars with 20 written on it. First recall it was all up at the same time, it was really super awesome to see where I was.

Last time I went to Montreal it was paper hearts to hold up during SOMH :)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20