Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 29000 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2013, 09:44:49 AM »

I'd like to see more of those too lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2013, 11:22:04 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/user/PuschelsSchadz/videos

All the concert from Jones Beach and the soundcheck. Not the non singing parts, though.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »

LOL Aww! But yay to the full concert! Woot!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #228 on: August 15, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »

I think they do it every show, like Nick gettin Brian guitar and their little moment.

Yeah the dialogue is pretty much identical each show. In Detroit when Nick brought Brian his guitar he insisted that he was Frank, the guitar tech. So Brian was all "thank you Frank, welcome to the tour" :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2013, 02:53:30 PM »

Yeah the dialogue is pretty much identical each show. In Detroit when Nick brought Brian his guitar he insisted that he was Frank, the guitar tech. So Brian was all "thank you Frank, welcome to the tour" :P

:D Yes, it's pretty much the same. In Cleveland, since Nick had said before the wrong name (Cincinnati instead than Cleveland), he was "Mr. Cleveland" and everyone was like "Are you sure?"  :D :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2013, 02:53:50 PM »

Cute lol

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #231 on: August 16, 2013, 12:59:43 AM »

It's not totally scripted like it may have been in previous tours; they say the same general things at the same point in the show each night, but it's more ad libbed, which is nice.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #232 on: August 16, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »

It's not totally scripted like it may have been in previous tours; they say the same general things at the same point in the show each night, but it's more ad libbed, which is nice.

You can definitely tell that because the other guys are more natural and Nick is a worse actor LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #233 on: August 16, 2013, 06:46:22 AM »

You can definitely tell that because the other guys are more natural and Nick is a worse actor LOL

LMAO!!!

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #234 on: August 16, 2013, 07:22:23 AM »

Look what I found!  Nick and Brian talk about the pants-splitting incident in the first couple of minutes.  The sound's not great, and the girl Face-Timing in the corner is a little annoying, but the whole video is pretty entertaining.  I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there that maybe KEVIN's red pants deserve their own story after watching this one!  :drools:

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #235 on: August 16, 2013, 08:18:20 AM »

So true!  I love when Brian makes fun of him for it by delivering his lines all cheesy-like.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2013, 08:18:42 AM »

Look what I found!  Nick and Brian talk about the pants-splitting incident in the first couple of minutes.  The sound's not great, and the girl Face-Timing in the corner is a little annoying, but the whole video is pretty entertaining.  I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there that maybe KEVIN's red pants deserve their own story after watching this one!  :drools:

Link? :)
~Julie

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #237 on: August 16, 2013, 09:01:55 AM »

LOL. Here ya go! Apparently I copied and didn't paste it.  I'll blame the AC withdrawal.  :D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9nZcksljM

usako

« Reply #238 on: August 16, 2013, 09:40:53 AM »

lol Brian is so special!  :D :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #239 on: August 16, 2013, 12:13:21 PM »

LOL very cute!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20