Fic Talk > Updates

Emily's Updates

(1/6) > >>

emilo:
Here's my little update thread.  My timing is just impeccable, as "Run" happened to be the most recently updated story both when the site went down a couple days ago, and when reviews were disabled this morning.  Mare had just left a really great review before the reviews disappeared, and I never had the chance to respond.  I've been at work all day, so I hadn't tried to respond, but oddly enough, I was able to link to that review through my e-mail and respond to it.  So, for the time being, I'd love to see any other comments about chapters 8 and 9 that were posted during all this craziness, or anything you'd like to say about any of the rest of the story or anything else I've written!  Cheers!

mare:
Glad you got it and I just tried to send you another review just to see if you get it! LOL How weird, you're like magic or something! Which I guess makes sense since you broke the site in the first place.  >:(

Anyway, I'm glad you finally decided to make an update thread! Woot! 

emilo:
Yep. Got it! What is this sorcery???

mare:
I wonder if we found a way around the disabled reviews? do you have an old email with a response from a review I left you?

mare:
Although the reason they were disabled for a reason so we should probably stop lol but still! That's kind of funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version