Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for July: Dodging The Daylight by KeepThisSecret

<< < (4/6) > >>

julilly:

--- Quote from: KeepThisSecret on July 07, 2014, 09:17:17 AM --- ;D Amazing! Thank you so much!

You come all the way from Winnipeg to Toronto to see BSB??  :o That's dedication!! You must have been beyond excited when the boys played in Winnipeg during this the last leg of the tour.  :P

--- End quote ---

I fly in from Nova Scotia and we meet in the "middle" for concerts lol we both got local shows this time and although it was awesome, I didn't like not going with Steph. It felt wrong. :P

KeepThisSecret:
Nova Scotia ... wow! I am now realizing how privileged I am to live in Toronto (as far as BSB is concerned anyways). I don't think there has ever been a tour when they haven't played at least one Ontario date.

My BFF and I have been going to BSB concerts together since we were 13. I couldn't imagine going to a show without her!! Actually, I probably wouldn't go ...  :'(

I heard that all of the East Coast shows sold out super quick. I can't even imagine what that must have been like ... aside from totally crazy. I don't even remember the last time that BSB played anywhere in the eastern half of the country.

Rose:
So basically I meant to start catching up ten chapters at a time on DtD. Well your story was so good I ended up reading it all in one giant binge read. Something I haven't done in ages. Mainly because I get uncomfortable after awhile reading like that for too long at my computer LOL. But your story was basically that good. I apologize for flooding your inbox with all my reviews but I couldn't help it. :)

mare:
Good, I'm glad you came in here! LOL

Erika if you only knew how much love your story gets on twitter from everyone! I must see it recommended at least once a day by all different people as well! Just thought you should know that!

KeepThisSecret:
Rose, I loved reading all of your reviews!! Although my fingers got a bit tired from typing out all the responses. LOL Seriously, I'm super thrilled that you enjoyed it that much to risk putting yourself in an uncomfortable position for such a long time. Hahaha!

Mare, your comments almost make me want to join Twitter ... almost.  :P It's amazing to know that people are recommending it to others. Who knew that it would end up reaching the world of Twitter?? Crazy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version