Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

new anonymous challenge maybe... lol

<< < (18/25) > >>

RokofAges75:
Just a reminder about this challenge!  I have the Challenges account set as a favorite author, so I will be notified when someone submits a story and will post it here.

Purpura Lipstick:
I've only listened to two of the number 2 tracks so far and nothing.. I need to listen to them all still. heh. 

Carter:
I have a few ideas I am just trying to find right way of doing it without giving away what song I am writing about LOL..only main issue i am having =/

mare:

--- Quote from: Purpura Lipstick on July 28, 2014, 02:59:33 PM ---I've only listened to two of the number 2 tracks so far and nothing.. I need to listen to them all still. heh. 

--- End quote ---

Use that creative mind of yours and morph what you were going to originally write and make it work with one of those track two songs. It's not like their lyrics are so earth shattering and straight ahead. I Want It That Way you can morph into basically anything LOL

mare:
I mean I could still use the Brian as a serial killer idea for that song and have him cut off Nick's ears because he claimed he never wanted to hear her say something! lmao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version