Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

new anonymous challenge maybe... lol

<< < (19/25) > >>

Carter:

--- Quote from: mare on July 28, 2014, 03:20:27 PM ---I mean I could still use the Brian as a serial killer idea for that song and have him cut off Nick's ears because he claimed he never wanted to hear her say something! lmao

--- End quote ---

LMAO!! is it sad that i love that song so much its my cell ring tone...and my daugher knows it by heart lol..she goes around the house singing..."tell me why...." LOL

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Purpura Lipstick on July 28, 2014, 02:59:33 PM ---I've only listened to two of the number 2 tracks so far and nothing.. I need to listen to them all still. heh. 

--- End quote ---

That's what I did; I put them all on a playlist.  When I voted (and #2 was one of my votes), I thought I had a couple of good options, but I ended up picking a completely different song and coming up with a much better idea than I had before!

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: mare on July 28, 2014, 03:20:27 PM ---I mean I could still use the Brian as a serial killer idea for that song and have him cut off Nick's ears because he claimed he never wanted to hear her say something! lmao

--- End quote ---

LMAO Yes!!  And that's so true about I Want It That Way.  The lyrics make no sense, so you can really make it about anything!

mare:

--- Quote from: Carter on July 28, 2014, 03:28:43 PM ---LMAO!! is it sad that i love that song so much its my cell ring tone...and my daugher knows it by heart lol..she goes around the house singing..."tell me why...." LOL

--- End quote ---

It is and always will be my favorite BSB song ever! Without that song, I would have never become the crazy fan I am today! LOL

Rose:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 28, 2014, 02:12:52 PM ---Just a reminder about this challenge!  I have the Challenges account set as a favorite author, so I will be notified when someone submits a story and will post it here.

--- End quote ---

It's definitely on my to-do list after I finish the next Undead chapter. I'm so determined to get that done LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version