Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for March Story #98: It's Complicated by Julilly

<< < (2/6) > >>

mare:
Congrats, my friend. Enjoy your month!

RokofAges75:
Congratulation s, Julilly!!  You are a fantastic writer and an amazing friend as well!

Rose:
Congrats!

I've been a fan of yours forever and happy to say a friend as well. :).

I remember loving your stuff all the way back to AUs where you had Nick be a android LOL.

julilly:
Mare called it correctly when she predicted that the gushing would make me uncomfortable. It most certainly has, but in a good way I suppose.

I've actually been staring at this blinking cursor (not unlike my experience in writing! LOL) for nearly thirty forty-five ninety-seven minutes trying to think of words. As I mentioned in the top ten thread, I don't take compliments well but for the first time in my life I'm going to try. The amount of thought and consideration that went into all of these notes is just astounding to me. I am grateful to have all of you in my life. It's hard to believe that I "met" Karen mere months after I moved to Canada from Europe 15 years ago, Mare 12 years ago when we both volunteered to moderate AC and most of the rest of you roughly 8 years ago when this board came to life.

Those of you who know a bit more about my upbringing know that I moved around a lot as a kid so these friendships, as long-distance as they may be, are the longest ones I've ever had. You all have such varied backgrounds and experiences, I can't begin to tell you how much I've learned from all of you.

This is me saying thanks, I guess. To everyone who felt I was worthy of a vote and worthy of your nice sentiments. You're swell. I may just have to keep you around for a bit. Now stop trying to make me have the feels.

mare:
Wow, I can't believe it's been 15 years! No wonder we share a brain lol

Nothing makes me happier than giving you feels :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version