Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (22/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
Good point!

FrickingKaos:
Yeah Brian wouldn't leave. I feel like it would take a big  reason for that to happen.

Mistral:
The fans on facebook panic too quickly and they go back on stage in two weeks if something happen the guys have already tell us

Sakabelle:
That's such a weird rumour. Like you guys have said, it makes no sense for him to quit now. Even if he was having thoughts of leaving, I'm sure it wouldn't be posted on Facebook in a sketchy way. We'd get an official announcement like when Kevin left.

But again, unlikely that he is leaving. I doubt we will be seeing any of them leave for the next few years. Actually, at this point I'd say we probably have them as 5 from now until whenever they decide to stop is. Which will probably not be for a long, long time knowing them lol.

KeepThisSecret:
So, I know that I've been seriously MIA around here, but life has been crazy! This is also a bit off-topic; sorry!! Haha! Anyways, my BFF and I are going to see the boys in Vegas in November, and I'm looking for recommendation s about where to stay. Have any of you ladies been?? Which hotel should we choose?? We're looking for something on the strip that won't break the bank, because we have to factor in the terrible US/CDN exchange rate. Thanks bunches!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version