Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (24/112) > >>

Mistral:
Have you see the news about Aaron??

RokofAges75:
Yes... oh Aaron.  Not surprising, sadly.  I wish he would accept the help Nick offered him and get his life together, but he seems to be in denial, judging by the "statement" he tweeted.

Rose:

--- Quote from: KeepThisSecret on July 17, 2017, 07:07:46 AM ---Thanks, ladies! I will definitely check out the places that you mentioned. Rose, do you live in Vegas?? I'm actually piggy-backing this BSB trip on the back of a work trip. I'm flying in on Monday for work, but my friend isn't flying in to join me until Friday. My training course finishes on Thursday morning, so I will have nothing to do on Thursday night.  :)

--- End quote ---

I do! It's been great having BSB out here, and I've been very spoiled lol. I've gone in March, April and June.

Sakabelle:
The whole Aaron/Nick thing happening right now is so cringe-worthy. Mare, you really hit the nail on the head a few pages back with how the Carters love their public drama, lol. Jeez.

It's sort of funny because my dad PVR'd this "Life or Debt" episode about Aaron Carter a couple weeks ago. I had never watched that show before, but it's basically about people who have really bad debt and then they have to do some challenges and prove they're able to make good financial decisions. Anyway, I watched it when I was at their house and the finance dude from the show was giving Aaron advice and he was saying how Nick should be helping him out. My dad was going off about how Nick should be helping him and I was just like "Listen, NO, because of reasons..." sure enough Nick does not end up appearing in the episode (save for Aaron showing the camera a selfie he took with Nick LOL) and I was just like... so proud of Nick for distancing himself from that mess. But of course he's out here trying to help again and Aaron's just being a brat as usual.

Yeah, Nick probably could have got a hold of Aaron some other, less public way this time around. But if he hadn't tweeted, people just would have said Nick wasn't supporting Aaron. It's lose-lose for Nick in this situation unfortunately.

Mistral:
I hope Aaron doesn't going to die because of the drugs because Nick have lost enough family member

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version